hooked

I never thought I would post for Vibes.....

But.....my sister-in-law really needs some right now:(. She just got the preliminary results back from a breast biopsy, and it wasn't good:(. In my husband's family of 6 children only 3 are left. Two sisters lost to cancer and one brother to cancer. So this news is not good news for us. This is so depressing, since I'm to leave tomorrow for 5 days for a Happy 90th Birthday party for my Aunt in Minnesota. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Sweet Jan,
You have been one of the sweetest peope that I could ever hope to meet, and you have always offered up your vibes to everyone in need. I am sending my prayers and ((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))) to you and your loved ones now, Jan. Please know that you will be in my thoughts this weekend. I hope that everything works out well for your sister-in-law.
((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))
Your skysister,
ROSA

Much vibage to ya... you know how to reach me if you need to talk.

<><><><><><><><><><>VIBES<><><><><><><><><><>

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

† Thoughts & prayers to you and yours.

I'm to leave tomorrow for 5 days for a Happy 90th Birthday party for my Aunt in Minnesota.

And don't forget the celebration of life with your Aunt. Get togethers with family and friends is the best way to handle that depression. Your trip is good timing.

Jan, you and your sister-in-law are in my prayers. If you need to talk, you know how to find me. I send love, confidence, hope and faith to you all.

Go to your Aunt's 90th - celebrate life in all it's phases and forms. Remember that not only can medicine do wonders, so can prayers. And you have all of mine.

hugs - real ones, long ones, the kind you dream about -

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

ALL OF YOU, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Vibes and prayers coming from everywhere just make the odds better, you know?

The family health history has not been a good one so maybe it's time for some good luck here. I call my sister-in-law my sister because she is a sweetheart, loving, down to earth and all around nice person.

Thank you everyone.

Jan

Well, she is trying to find some kind of medical coverage and then she will see a surgeon.:( Meanwhile, she is preparing herself with info so she is prepared to ask all her questions. Finding the medical help is the hardest right now, since she has no insurance:(. Thanks, Chris.

Jan

Finding the medical help is the hardest right now, since she has no insurance

Been there...oh wait, am there....doing that. Except there's no coverage available for me until open enrollment with the NAR, and to cover me it would be something like 500 per month because of my probs.

So....yeah, it sucks. You guys are still in my prayers, and if I can help with any information about how to negotiate with drs, just ask...

hugs, Jan.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Update--Through the American Cancer Society, there is funding for those with a life threatening disease, with no medical coverage and not making enough money. So, tomorrow, she's sees the surgeon. They fit her in immediately since she has lost three siblings to cancer. I hope all this goes well for her and all of us. What a relief it was to her to finally get some help. Thanks for all the vibes!

Jan