Nightingale

Body Art

That reminds me. My AFP instructor, Dave Cole (realllly cool guy) has a tattoo I rarely see (he's not pretentious about showing it off, though it's there): it's on his shoulder blade, a freeflyer in a steep track, with a devil with a pitchfork standing on his back.

It looks wicked cool.

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I seriously question the word "art" for most of the tattoos I've seen.

I would definitely agree with that one. When I commisioned an artist to draw up my tat we went through about seven different versions of it until we both got on the same page and he drew the final version. I have all of the rough drafts and the final drawing as well. The last thing I wanted was some flash off of the wall. The guy who actually inked me couldn't draw for crap, but he was fantastic at putting something already drawn up on people. My tat is unique, it reflects my personality well (Nursing isn't a job I have, it's a passion), and it looks pretty good. It also hurt like a mutha, but I'm skeered of needles :S

one tat right forearm
one tat right bicep
one tat left forearm
one tat left bicep
one tat left chest
one tat rear of neck
one tat right shoulder
one tat left calf
one piercing left ear
one piercing left nipple

wow...who would have ever thought...lol
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

body art?-- 1st. pic attatched, I consider beauty body art- I designed my tattoo and luv it :P
not into body piercing except for my ears...

SMiles;)

Wow, Smiles. That is actually very tasteful and pretty. You done good with that design. I like it a lot.

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I have had my nipples and tongue pierced but got rid of them about four years ago. I have had tattoos since 1989. I have five and plan on many more. Maybe. Because I cannot justify spending good jump money on tattoos right now.

My most recent is my custom dragon that goes from my neck to my wrist. I got the whole thing done at one time. Took 14.5 hours of solid tattooing. Really great experience if you enjoy extreme pain.:S

I seriously question the word "art" for most of the tattoos I've seen.

I have seen more bad tattoos than I care to think about, but if there was ever any question regarding the existence of tattoo "ARTISTS" I think Anil's work proves that there is such a thing.

Check out www.anilgupta.com
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

What is it that you want to change to the one on your stomach? I've got a rose on my ankle, a butterfly to one side a little higher than the small of my back, and a rose blooming out into a heart (which I wish I could have removed) located right below the panty line. This one was an impulse tat. Had I been thinkin, I would have put a small twigg of mistle toe where this one is. I've always wanted something around my navel.

As far as piercings, I've got ears, navel and tongue.

and a rose blooming out into a heart (which I wish I could have removed) located right below the panty line. This one was an impulse tat. Had I been thinkin, I would have put a small twigg of mistle toe where this one is. I've always wanted something around my navel.

As far as piercings, I've got ears, navel and tongue.

So, mistletoe right by the panty-line, huh? Rrrrrrowwwwrrr! :P
You don't really think there's a need to strongarm someone with Christmas tradition just to get kisses there, do ya? LOL! Some us are willing volunteers!

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

Four tattoos.
Before getting real ones I tried to ink myself, but these didn't last.

Some selfmade scarifications and burning marks

Have had few piercings made (septum, vertical bridge and labret) but took 'em of quite soon. I'm not into wearing jewelry, but I'm into piercing process.

I've also pierced my own ears, navel and nose, but took those off right away/after few days.

I like nipple and tongue piercings on women, also lower back tattoos are very sexy.