outofit

have u ever been in jail?

I had over due parking fines and when I got pulled over for going through a stop sign they nabbed me!

They threw me in the overnight lockup but I was released 2 hours later after a 2 hour rendition of :

"Nobody knows what trouble I've been through.... noboooody know's my sorrow!! " Coppers got the shits with me and let me go!!
Jumpy Jumpy??

"Nooobody knows the trouble I've seen,
Nooobody knows, but Jesus"

Damn, I love that movie. I think I'll go watch it for the 34,867th timeB|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Dont matter,Im a pitcher not a catcher

An old EOD guy once told me: "It don't matter which end of the dick you're on!"

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

First of all I will be the first to say NICE NEW PIC Carrie. I can't believe nobody noticed that HOT pic changed to an even HOTTER one.

No, I have never been in jail unless you count the tour I did and we were locked up for 5 minutes. I did do probation for 2 years as a juvenile.:(

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Dont matter,Im a pitcher not a catcher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old EOD guy once told me: "It don't matter which end of the dick you're on!"
G. Jones

I knew I would regret throwing that out there:P

dropdeded

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Nope, never been. And looking back on some of the things I did as an idiot high-school student, I realize I am lucky I didn't get picked up for some of my hijinks. ("Hijinks?!" Did I really just say "hijinks?!") NO more details forthcoming. I don't know what the statute of limitations is on most of the stuff I did...
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I actually made it out just before gerneral population shift from 23 hr lockdown for 3 days for an open container that wasn't even mine in the great hick state of South Carolina. Cop arrested two 18 year old transients and let the trailer park who passed his beer into the back seat and his nasty natty ice lawn trophy go. couldn't fukin believe it. in the klink for three days for a can that wasn't even mine. A girlfriend of mine got popped the first night we were down there and we spare changed her way out of jail. Later that month over 10 of us got arrested for hacky sackin after hours on the boardwalk in Mertyle.... I can't make this shit up. I highly reccomend stearing wide of Myrtle Beach SC.... by at least a state. Shit, those fuckers make Kentucky hicks look like bicycle messengers in comparison.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Troll:)
But since we're playing, The wife spent a year in a womens prison.:o As staff :ph34r:

We used to joke about her experiences in prison "the folks in prison aren't very nice,>:( and then you have to deal with the inmate's:S.

BTW it's not against the law in our state for the CO's to have sex with the inmates, but it is against the rules.:S

Not a nice place to live, or work in.[:/]

R.I.P.

There's no "I should have been there alot more than I have button.":P

Eddited for : There's no - Well Some people just shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets." button either.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Does the old "Grey bar hotel" count?That one
near the camp gates .If so,to many times.
Best one was trying to drive an MBT after i got very
very very drunk.:$
------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
No really,if only someone had a camera!

Can I count many years of Catholic School?:P

I spent six years in the bloody institution. "Better education through intimidation and humiliation"
Scarred me for life, it did!

Got you beat. I did 12 years. Still trying to get over it.

As for real jail time, I'll plead the 5th on that one.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey