skybytch

a legendary drunk

I feel a legendary drunk coming on. We're talking unparelleled binge drinking. Large quanitities of high octane alcohol consumed in a short period of time.

I believe I need to start now. But I can't, cuz I have to go to work. Dammit I have to wait until at least 4 pm - that's like hours from now.

Being scared of the thought of going for a ride in one of those cars with the pretty flashing Christmas lights on the roof means I'll be drinking at home tonight. Me and my dog. And my lappie. And dz.com. So I won't really be alone.

It can be dangerous when I'm that drunk. I just thought I'd warn you all early so you'll be ready later.

Any suggestions on what I should drink? I have almost a six pack of Sam Adams in the fridge, and since I have to go to work I can stop and pick up more alcohol on the way home.

Any suggestions on what I should drink? I have almost a six pack of Sam Adams in the fridge, and since I have to go to work I can stop and pick up more alcohol on the way home.

Pick up a pint of AfterShock!! Nice and cool going down and then a little bit-o-warmth in your belly. Just awesome stuff!

Scott
I read somewhere to learn is to remember and I've learned we all forgot

I vote for Vodka. . .always works well for me when I need a good drunk. . .and if the forecast is correct I am going to need a REALLY GOOD drunk. . .

(so much for finishing my A this weekend. . .)
FGF #6
Darcy

It's a drink called "The Cocoanut Girl"

1. 2 parts Bacardi Limon
2. 1 Part Captain Morgans Parrot Bay
3. 3 Parts Pineapple Juice

bonus: 151 floater for bite if ya like

This is just a standard measure, but you'll have tifigure out the best proportions. You can drink these all night long, and just kinda creep into being fucked up. I suggest making a big ass pitcher, and then commence.

Just my 2 cents

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

You can drink these all night long, and just kinda creep into being fucked up.

See that's just it. I don't want to creep into being fucked up. I wanna get really fucked up, really fast, then stay that way until all the shit has gone away.

lol then what you need is a night SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

you know that loud mean crazy mexican in the bottle ... i wont mention his name so he dont get excited and get let down if you deside to drink with out him.

but i call on him everytime i and i quote "wanna get really fucked up, really fast, then stay that way until all the shit has gone away." and he has never let me down yet.

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

You can drink these all night long, and just kinda creep into being fucked up.

See that's just it. I don't want to creep into being fucked up. I wanna get really fucked up, really fast, then stay that way until all the shit has gone away.

Get some ice cold beer and a bottle of very chilled Jagermeister.. does me in everytime. I can get totaly fucked up, forget everything and just coast thru the evening with this warm glow B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A pocket bottle of 151 or moonshine is your ticket. Get a tube of Orange-pineapple-banana juice concentrate, mix it with half the water you're supposed to, drink it half and half with the 151. Grenadine on top makes it look pretty, and I'm pretty sure Stacy can find you an umbrella. You should be passed out or running naked on the freeway by the time the booze is gone.

Feel the love.

Oh yeah, and is it "liquor before beer, in the clear?" I have to work tomorrow too.

Dammit.

Try cool-aid. I recommend cherry flavor.
Of course I'm a recovering alcoholic.

If some others (Jimi Hendrix, Bon Scott, etc) had gone with cherry cool-aid they might have avoided that whole
aspirating vomit thing.

I say leave the lengendary binges for the lengends B|

Get some ice cold beer and a bottle of very chilled Jagermeister.. does me in everytime.

Now that's the best advise I've ever heard on this form!:P In fact, in 8 hours I'm going to do just that!
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

Liquor before beer have no fear.:)
Beer before liquor makes you much sicker!>:(

Everclear always does the job for me. It's even tolerable to drink as a Harry Buff. Get some fruit and do it up!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Chase it all with really cheap mescal. But hide all your money, credit cards, car keys etc. Drink enough of that and you may wind up in.... oh say someplace like Paraguay.:S
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Sam Adams Winter Lager #1... is now open.

I am celebrating too:D;)

Feb 20, 2004 8:37 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

SAN ANTONIO - HD, TX
5:35 am
Scanned at FedEx destination location
SAN ANTONIO - HD, TX
4:09 am
Arrived at FedEx sort facility
SAN ANTONIO - HD, TX
Feb 19, 2004 11:45 pm
Departed FedEx sort facility
FORT WORTH, TX
1:18 pm
Scanned at FedEx sort facility
FORT WORTH, TX
8:36 am
Arrived at FedEx sort facility
FORT WORTH, TX
Feb 18, 2004 8:21 am
Departed FedEx sort facility
RIALTO, CA
Feb 17, 2004 7:39 pm
Scanned at FedEx sort facility
RIALTO, CA
5:02 pm
Package information transmitted to FedEx
RIALTO, CA
2:12 pm
Picked up by FedEx
RIALTO, CA

Happy Happy Happy:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.