ifics

$1500 extra bucks, what would you buy?

Welp, I have ran across some money that I don't see a point in saving. I was thinking of buying all sorts of things but I can't put a finger on it. What would you buy with it? New container? Bad arse camcorder (not for jumping, have awhile to go) So whattlitbe?

I'd pay my drs. or my credit card.

But had that been done, I'd buy canopy control class (round 2) and lots of tunnel time. Toys can come later...what can I do to ensure I'm around to enjoy those toys??

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I would buy a Plane ticket to a Multi-turbine operation of My choice (Probably DeLand, Lake Wales, Z-Hills, Perris, Or Eloy) and use it all on lift tickets and advanced instruction. that is the only thing you will get to take with you on ALL the jumps you will make in your career....
=========Shaun ==========

Yes you should take a skydiving trip. Consecutive jumps without the worry time and money would be the best thing for most skydivers.Make the jumps, and everthing will just fall into place.
Warning : You will be even more addicted to skydiving after the trip.
That's the only drawback... the obsession that eats at you while you are stuck on the ground trying to do whatever it takes to get back up there to play.

Welp, I have ran across some money that I don't see a point in saving. I was thinking of buying all sorts of things but I can't put a finger on it. What would you buy with it? New container? Bad arse camcorder (not for jumping, have awhile to go) So whattlitbe?

1)Tunnel camp.
2)If you don't have gear - down payment on a whole kit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well I guess its between...
1.) Wait for a boogie
2.) More tunnel time (I was in a tunnel camp early January)
3.) Ticket to a DZ with good coaches and a shitload of coached jumps
4.) Wait till a boogie and buy the entire bar a round of shots;)
My decision has become more difficult...