PhillyKev

WTF is WRONG with ME?????!!!!

So, I go to this little pub last night to throw darts with a buddy of mine. Start talking to this cutie that I meet there. Turns out she lives half a block from me. Get her number....yadda yadda yadda. Subject of work comes up, I tell her what I do......

...........then she tells me, she's a dancer!!!$%^&*$^#$#$

I threw the number in the street as soon as I left.....what is my major fucking malfunction?????

There's nothing wrong with you, you're just still attracted to the same kind of girl. Maybe you should go hang out at a library for awhile. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"I threw the number in the street as soon as I left.....what is my major fucking malfunction?????"

:o Good question! What the fuck IS wrong with you? :S
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

What's wrong is you didn't keep the number just in case. :P

Nah, stay away from potentially freaky ones as long as your still in court with past psychos. You could've shared the number, I have buds in Philly.

ps - did you make sure what kind of dancer she was?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

So, I go to this little pub last night to throw darts with a buddy of mine. Start talking to this cutie that I meet there. Turns out she lives half a block from me. Get her number....yadda yadda yadda. Subject of work comes up, I tell her what I do......

I threw the number in the street as soon as I left.....what is my major fucking malfunction?????

Was this her?:ph34r:

dude, take a step back. make sure youre not one of those guy s who gets stupid or should I say stupider,( I know its not a word) in the presense of a hottie.

some of the "normal" looking girls are so much cooler to hang out with!;)
My photos

My Videos

Bad experience with strippers in the past? I only ask because some of the coolest women I've met are strippers. Many are well educated, sociable and most importantly uninhibited ;). I wouldn't be ashamed to say I was dating one.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Hard to answer this question because I am not sure whether you are saying

A.) What is wrong with me that I threw the number of a nimble, hot, flexible girl, who digs me, away?

or

B.) What is wrong with me that I keep going for these women who are good looking but have none of the mental attributes I enjoy like intelligence, humor and most importantly, sanity?

Until I know A or B I cannot help you:P.

Through years of experience, I say it doesn't matter.

If he goes to the library, he'll end up hooking up with the nastiest librarian there is. She'll no doubt be harboring secret needs to be a dancer.

B|

Very funny, Librarian. Somehow I'm wondering if he tries this, if it won't turn out worse? lol

PhillyKev, Why don't you do an experiment for us? Go find a librarian, the one that appears the most demure, etc... Date her for a while and report back how it went?

peace,

jjf
It's a gas, gas, gas...

dude, take a step back. make sure youre not one of those guy s who gets stupid or should I say stupider,( I know its not a word) in the presense of a hottie.

some of the "normal" looking girls are so much cooler to hang out with!;)

You mean one of those guys with a penis? :P

That's the thing, she was "normal" looking. Wasn't dressed provocatively, wasn't partying hard. Was just sitting at a table with some friends next to the dart boards sharing a pitcher and was wearing a sweater and jeans.

Maybe I should get some cards made up with my phone number and the words, "strippers need not apply" at the bottom.

Get her number....yadda yadda yadda. Subject of work comes up, I tell her what I do......

Kevin, you've got a knack for picking up strippers, is that really problem? :o

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

This thread is weird to read....

I am a dancer and to see that word automatically linked with stripping is somewhat disturbing!
I'm a ballet/contemporary dancer who tours the UK and Europe (and the rest of the world when we get a good promoter!) and there are loads of other dancers out there who also AREN'T strippers.

I'm now re thinking my DZ.com profile....wouldn't wanna get a rep ;)