ChasingBlueSky

Video proof of Stacy swooping a cow!!! Must see!

OOPS, sorry. I won't tell him about the mutton we had the night the REAL video was made then ...
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Better add the disclamer "No cows were hurt in the filming of this video" or PETA will be after you asses!
Pretty funny though
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

That poor cow. I mean, really, think about it. Just there, minding it's own business, chewing it's cud, ruminating about the flavor of the grass this year....when out of the corner of it's eye, it sees this really big thing coming out of the sky. Because it's a bovine, and because it's chewing grass, it can't think quickly. Just as it decides maybe it should move or something....thumpsmack onto it's back comes this whistling human attached to something...and then the human goes thumpsmack into the ground.

I betcha , if the cow could think, it woulda thought "turn about is fair play".

But that was a funny video....no doubt. B|

Poor slow moving bovine.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~