turtlespeed

Fake it or not?

Well, I know a trick...for me, anyway, begin penetrating by being initially shallow and quick, towards the end of her orgasm or immediately afterwards, and she will orgasm, again.

Rosa, you have such a sweet way of putting things, but you just totally turned me on right there. OMG. Mad props sista. ;):D

Kelly

Well, I know a trick...for me, anyway, begin penetrating by being initially shallow and quick, towards the end of her orgasm or immediately afterwards, and she will orgasm, again.

Rosa, you have such a sweet way of putting things, but you just totally turned me on right there. OMG. Mad props sista. ;):D

:$ :ph34r: :$ Thanks Kelly, lol! Now that I've turned you on, I wanted to say "Congratulations for getting your "A" license!" WooooHoooo!!!

Now we can jump together this weekend! :)

:$ :ph34r: :$ Thanks Kelly, lol! Now that I've turned you on, I wanted to say "Congratulations for getting your "A" license!" WooooHoooo!!!

Now we can jump together this weekend! :)

Me too!!!!! me too!!!!!!
Oh, right, I'm in Texas.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OH...TRUST ME...I have had to pry my SO away from me...there...many times because I just went WAY too sensitive (had the big"O") and was no longer able to be touched. Actually, this is USUALLY the case with me. (I know, I've been quite lucky.)

I know that feeling...:) Have had to beg him to stop.. heehee:$

Personally, I could never refuse to finish for the guy or to claim that the party is over. I didn't realize that this was such a problem. It's not over for me until both of us are totally satisfied.

I agree.. I can't imagine saying .."sorry, all done here."

Like I said, the only person I've ever faked it with was my ex.. and that was at the very end of our marriage and wasn't healthy, etc. But we live and learn and I am extremely happy now.:)

I posted this in the "poll" one also...

I am a guy...and I have no clue whether or not a woman has faked it with me. I will say that I doubt it has happened within the past few years. My belief is that when it comes to sexuality, experience is everything.

My hope is that most women stop faking it by the time their 30's come around. Because ladies, your man (unless he doesn't care about the physical you or isn't too bright) will know that it will be fake. You can feel it happening in more ways than one (usually) for crying out loud. At least for me it has become fairly obvious what is happening. Thank god we have these indications to gauge things. In my opinion, this would be a difficult performance to lip-sinc. <---- Yes...LOL, that is a metaphor. In any case, at this point, a woman faking an orgasm would be apparent. And it would appear dishonest to me because she would be trying to make a big deal out of nothing. Then they will just get the boot anyway cause that is bullshit.

Why would I want my woman to lie to me? Why should men give a crap if the woman can or can not cum? If a woman can't get it 'goin-on" by the time we are lying there afterward <...trying to figure out what just happened LOL > then they are probably out of touch with themselves (physically or emotionally speaking, at least). The thing is that if I am with someone who wants to be with me, then there isn't much more to worry about. Sorry if this sounds abrasive, but at least it is candid.

My hallucination is that being comfortable with yourself is part of sexuality. If you need to lie about an orgasm (or anything really), then you aren't very comfortable with yourself. Does this make sense???

Food for thought. hmmm...any takers. ???

eh. my problem is that i'm pretty....decent :) at oral, so i'll get the chick off and she's done for the night. i'm like, wtf? so now i give her like one or two licks and thats it, and thats all she gets until i get off. :D:D

BAD!!! >:(

Every man that I have been with (always in LTR with me) have been huge lovers of pleasing a woman orally before intercourse. That is awesome because (for me, anyway) it leads to multiples every time...in other words, orgasms both during oral and intercourse. :)

lol
Yes, Rosa, We Agree, it's no big secret that it tends to work better that way - but what happens if the "O" is so intense that the party ends right there?

Well, if all you've set aside time for is a quickie, then I guess you're screwed.

But if you have planned to languish all day/night in bed and just go nuts for and on each other, who cares if you have to wait even an hour for her to be ready to go again?
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

OH...TRUST ME...I have had to pry my SO away from me...there...many times because I just went WAY too sensitive (had the big"O") and was no longer able to be touched. Actually, this is USUALLY the case with me. (I know, I've been quite lucky.)
------------------------------------------------------------
I know that feeling... Have had to beg him to stop.. heehee

Same here. It gets to a point where i just can't be touched.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

There are usually some unfakeable signs, such as what's known as "the wet spot" :P (a/k/a where you sleep if you're a gentleman, where she sleeps if you're not) ;)

haha that's gold.

I fake it sometimes. When you just want it to end cause you're tired, and it's not good and you just want him to leave you alone! As yet, no one has ever picked up on it being fake!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

EVERYTIME? No way... why would you even continue to have sex with someone if you had to fake it everytime?

I know that I'm just not going to get there everytime. That's OK. Because, you see, the beauty of multiples is that you get to make up for the ones you may have missed:$;):PWhy bother faking?

I 2nd that :)
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

You are sadly misinformed and should NOT trust that particular resource for so much as a recommendation of a pizza joint!
GAD, man! That is just another 'woman myth' that many have bought into. Read my lips (watch it!):
MOST OF US DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT FAKE IT.
Besides, what's the point?
Attitude is everything!