sunshine

Who loves Flyangel2?

I know what would make mary feel better. Howzabout a good old fashioned slumber party?

I'm in.

And I got video!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mary, thanks for your help in the sky and at the altar at the WFFC! You introduced me to so many different "aspects" of the sport!

Actually, you are quite an inspiration to women in the sport!

Bull - Mary is not an inspiration to women in the sport. She is an inspiration to all skydivers in the sport.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It must have been some of that fairy dust (note, not pixie) that got in my eyes that Sunny mistaken for tears:D

I though they called that Mold Spores?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Okay people, you can stop. This was a joke and now you're all starting to embarrass me. :$

If I acted all hurt, will we still have the PJ party?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nothin but love here for my Mar. :)
Mar, what about those of us that sleep nude (there's ladies out there too, not just up pervert guys)? I don't even own pj's. [:/]

Can I still co... Um, er, be there? ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Me.

First time I met Mary was in an SDA Otter. Great folks, her and those three lucky guys she skydives with. I had a video slot for the whole boogie and here they are offering to pay me :S.

All the things I like better about skydivers: sense of humor, ability to laugh at herself, and the ability to point and laugh at others. ;)

This is what she looks like trying to guess my shoe size.

"Paint our toes"

God if you saw my toes you would run screaming out of the room.....I mean these really nasty looking........oh never mine this is suppose to be about Mary.

Mary's hot, her boddy makes me want to....wait this is a public forum.

How about Mary's the only dz.com person that has spoken to me WITHOUT kicking sand in my face.

(Kaland was going to but he had to think about the social ramifications to his act and what GWB thought on the matter would be that I was able to get away)

See you in April Mary and I'll show you what I think of you.:P