CanuckInUSA

Someone with a DZ.COM account tried to get me fired today

Someone with a DZ.COM account tried to get me fired today. This individual opened up a Yahoo email account with what looked like an official employee sniffer filtering account name and then proceeded to email my employer stating that I spend all of my time here on DROPZONE.COM and started to blurt out statistics along the lines that I post 30+ times a day. I do not deny that I spend more time on DROPZONE.COM than I really should, but this person has no idea as to what I do and if I have any value to my employer.

I know this individual is still out there, In fact I have an extremely strong suspicions as to who they are. They are a lot closer to me than one would imagine (and there is no need for most of you to worry as I believe this person is not a DROPZONE.COM regular). I sure hope this individual reads this as not only am I working on coming up with the evidence I need to expose them, but I also have a few things to say to this person

1) You are the lowest form of life, unworthy of anyone's respect. You are selfish, childish and have some serious mental issues which really should be addressed. In a way I am sorry that you feel the need to try and ruin someone's life, but I have news for you. You did not succeed. I shit on you and hopefully once I come up with the evidence, you will be exposed as the fraud that you are and it'll be hard for you to gain most people's trust and respect. Don't forget that we are a small community here in the skydiving world. I may not always be an angel, but at least I don't go around trying to get people fired.

2) You have no idea as to my relationship with my employer and have no idea as to what sort of work and value I may provide this employer. My employer may choose to let me go one day, but it won't be because of some shit that you tried to initiate.

3) I guess it never occurred to you to think that while my career does have some importance to me, it doesn't define who I am and I have already been working on plans for what I will do next once it's time to move on from this job. My career is a necessary evil, but it doesn't define who I am.

4) Oh and the next time you try getting me fired, try sending the email to my boss instead of sending it to one of the marketing people. You're such an idiot as the website tells you who's who at the company. It's not like I work at some large corporation. I work at a small company you nimrod.

I shit on you ... and once I have the evidence I am working on obtaining, you will regret what you did. Skydivers do NOT do this sort of crap to other skydivers. You suck and your life will not be the same, at least not amongst the skydiving community.

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I for one say, what an asshat said person is!

See benny, we can agree.

Aww, Steve, dood! That fing sucks. [:/]
*sigh* I guess it takes all kinds.

Capital Punishment is good MMKaaaaaaayyyyy[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I for one say, what an asshat said person is!

See benny, we can agree.

Aww, Steve, dood! That fing sucks. [:/]
*sigh* I guess it takes all kinds.

Capital Punishment is good MMKaaaaaaayyyyy[:/]

I'm not totally unreasonable. I'd even agree to giving a good ole redneck style ass-kicking to whomever tried to get canuck fired!

Never go to a DZ strip show.

What a Shit...

Son, Id knock a Lung loose on that dude..
And tell him to pack a lunch..
Put a couple of Pop-Knots on that head look like a Bowl
of Plums...

Freggin messed up....B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

That is just plain childish of that individual!!!>:(

I mean hell if companies wanted to; how many of us on here would get into trouble? :D

Best of luck to you.

It is funny how uneducated computer people do not realize how easy it is to find them. :)
Best of Luck to ya big guy!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

um er ok ok guys i did it ..now who are you excatly ..
ok sorry morbid sence of humor ...probabbly not funny ...gulp anyways if the real guy or gal or animal or whatever reads this post i just want to say
YOU SUCK ASS DUDE I HOPE YOU FEET GROW ROOTS.

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Wow. nnnn-NOT ME! :P:P

What goes around comes around, this guy will get his, just watch (actually, you'll probably be the one giving him hell, not just sitting there watching :D). Take care man.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Stupid people are funny. :D

Only when you can line them all up and push them facedown in a big compost pile. Anyone who would take it upon themself to do this sort of thing really needs to be chased across the veldt by baboons in heat.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

isn't putting a sniffer on your network illegal?

They didn't use a sniffer. They just made up some account name that made it look like one of those official services that alerts employers to suspicious employee internet surfing activities. But it's obvious that this person was targeting me (once again I have a strong hunch as to who they are). Otherwise, my employer wouldn't have been the only one getting emails. If my sources come through, this person will be exposed and they won't just be exposed here on DZ.COM. In fact I WILL seek legal council if my evidence pans out.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

>In fact I WILL seek legal council if my evidence pans out.

And whats the charge going to be? Harassment? Thats about the only thing that would apply.

Possibly slander and/or defamation of character. I'm no law-type-dude, and I don't play one on television, but those seem like possibilities.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Damn Steve! You're such a nice guy who is liked by so many, I can't believe anyone would spend the time nor energy to do something like that. You're not in the doghouse with "you know who" again, are you? Just my first thought....:S

Hang in there. You have a lot of friends here to back you; and yes, the skydiving community IS a small world that doesn't put up with that crap. In fact, there was someone a while back who was an absolute ass to me at a DZ and was "evicted" and told that they were no longer welcomed to be there...it'll play out with justice. Be assured that what goes around, comes around.

Good luck on your investigation.

>Possibly slander and/or defamation of character.

Neither one of those really applies in this case.

SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed; distinguished from libel

What is defamation?
The law of defamation protects people against harm to their reputations. For a statement to be defamatory, it must be a false statement, not just someone's opinion. For example, suppose that Lee told Mary something false about Beth that caused Mary to have a lesser opinion of Beth. Beth may have a defamation claim against Lee.

What is the difference between libel and slander?
There are two types of defamation: libel and slander. The term "libel" refers to written statements or some other sort of tangible materials that are defamatory. For example, someone whose reputation is harmed by a false newspaper article may be able to sue the newspaper for libel. The term "slander" refers to spoken statements that are defamatory.

What are some defenses to a defamation claim?
One defense to a defamation claim is truth. A truthful statement cannot be the basis for a defamation claim. Another defense to a defamation claim is consent. If Ruth gives Alex permission to make certain statements about her, Ruth cannot sue Alex for defamation based on those statements. In addition, some statements may be "privileged" and therefore cannot be the basis for a defamation claim. For example, statements made by a witness in a courtroom cannot be the basis for a defamation claim as long as they were relevant to the case.

Libel is closer but even thats streching it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com