ACMESkydiver

Who here eats MEAT?

OMG...very RARE tenderloin and I'm in freaking ACME heaven....

Leftovers...yummm.....drunk leftovers...yummmier...B|B|

I know some peeps don't eat red meat...WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY G'DANG IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MISSING?!?

Holy crimany...if u like eating MEAT...sound off!!!! :D:D:D

PS Yeah I'm f'd up...what's it to ya?? :P

MMMMMMMMMMMMEAT!!!

Originally from Nebraska.... meat in some form or another at or for every meal. 32 years later, still asking for Nebraska steaks for birthday and Christmas presents now that I'm so far from home.

I have a grill on my patio at my apartment, and it's sparked at least 4 to 5 times a week!!

It's good to be king of the foodchain!!

But it's not the same.. George Forman verses the REAL grill... the outdoors... I suppose I miss the whole atmosphere of an outdoor grill... It's the small pleasures of life, it really is....

But my time to live in a house will soon be here.... hopefully like ... MAY? That'd be awesome....

I LOOOOOVE eating meat! I love a good medium-rare rib steak, a good hamburger, a tender filet mignon, a chewy, greasy skirt steak (those are awesome!)... I also love lamb chops, pork chops (baked in italian bread crumbs), chicken is good too. Even the bounty of the sea -- lobster, mahi-mahi, crab, shrimp, scallops.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people go vegetarian when these delectable foods exist to be eaten and enjoyed. Why should HUMANS be the only species for which preying on other species is somehow immoral? No one tells the lion how mean it is that she preys on the slowest impala! Things eat other things because they can. Simple as that. There's no unfairness in it, unless you want to claim that the basic rules set up by God are "unfair." He's the reason you have to eat to live in the first place. I say, might as well enjoy it to the utmost.
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I dont eat it anymore because of moral reasons. I realised that I dont need to eat mea tto survive, and as long as I can survive that way I will continue to do so.
I dont care if people eat meat, I'm not an irritating preachy vegetarian, hell, I'll even laugh at meat jokes. I dont get into moral arguements with people, I live the way I choose to, and I expect others to do the same.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Why should HUMANS be the only species for which preying on other species is somehow immoral? No one tells the lion how mean it is that she preys on the slowest impala! Things eat other things because they can.

I'm with ya there, man! We're at the top of the food chain, and it is GOOD! Better yet, we live in a country where can eat pretty much anything we want to, any time we want to. That makes it even BETTER!!

I beleive in eating responsibly - But why deny yourself the simple pleasures of tasty meat, cooked and seasoned any way you like?

Easy Does It