vonSanta

Explain your sig file thread

Googling people's sig lines is kinda interesting - for example I googled Tonto's and found it to be part of the lyrics of the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Easily". Didn't bring me the story behind it though - and some sig lines even the Almightly Google cannot help me with.

So, explain your sig lines and the story behind 'em.

Mine is simple. It's just System Of A Down's "Aerials". And it's there because I like agressive music and I can, with just a little effort, apply it to skydiving:P

Your turn.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

The first part (pull and flare, lisa) stays the same but the rest of mine changes on a semi-regular basis.

At the moment it's a line from a Willie Nelson song, chosen because I'm less than 24 hours from starting my drive from California to Florida.

hey Bytch, any chance of a stop over in Bama? I haven't met any famous dotcommers yet. :((tear)

As to my sig line, it's a throwback to my time in New Jersey and Maryland (two places where the state govt is very unfriendly to firearms).

Anyway, it means I'd rather go before a jury of my "peers" for self defense (judged by twelve) than be put in a pine box and be the load on the paul bearers (carried out by six).

The link below it is in response to some people saying the NRA is just a lobbying firm for DC and is making the country less safe.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

mine is the idea of a friend who wants to get it on a tshirt, inspired by the WARNINGS on cigarette boxes.
on the front of the Tshirt you would have
FUMER TUE (smoking kills)
on the back
PETER PUE (farting stinks)

but I change my signature regularly, most of the time in cynical/dark humor.

and also a few numbers : ourson #10 (my polar flying bear number, see on the french speaking forum), Mosquito Uno (number 1 fan of Las Moscas, a swiss female freefly team), and my CBT number (which allows you to do freefly in EmpuriaBrava)
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

I just got sick of changing my sig line every few posts/days... but still wanted to make a statement.

BTW, it took almost a year to get around to changing my avatar...

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

"Don't Interrupt the Story", from Hissing of Summer Lawns

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Something Sam, who's screen name is whatever, told me after I landed on one of those clear winter days:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.