outrager

Breast reduction surgery - yes or no ???

My wife had this done several years ago. If your friend is having back pains and her oversize rack is causing her problems like that then this surgery is likely a good idea.....Sorry for not saving the rack guys:(
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I can't believe there are surgens in the world that are so unscrupulous.

What is the world coming to?

In protest I think that the guys should all get penis reduction operations.

How would you like that chicky? Huh? Not so appealing?

Penis reductions it is then...but, me being me...I'd like to use a speech I've used on Jimmy Kensill at so many exit points ..."You first Muthafucka..."

Happy sunday, save the rack,

ForeSkin (soon to be reduced).
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

An ex-g/f of mine was very large up top....especially since she was 5'1" and 100lbs... She had some back problems associated with it, and ended up having breast reduction surgery. It helped her health tremendously, and(IMO) put her body in proportion. I supported her because of her medical problems due to her large breasts...and I must say, I didn't miss the EE's when she ended up with D's...but the important thing was that it made her feel much better physically and much more confident.

Mike

Boobies can be cumbersome and get in the way and heavy an' all that...

That said, I'm KEEPIN' what God gave me...hubby would break down and cry if I ever did anything to diminish the 'twins'...:P:):D

Edited to add: -However I'm not in daily pain from these things...some women are. Not saying what size I am :$ -we'll just say that they contribute a smidge to my fallrate...but my frame can handle 'em. If I was in pain, I'd look at a reduction.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I voted, "Yes." Overall general health and well-being is far more important than 1) looking and feeling disproportionate, 2) can cause back pain and other issues, 3) can result in mild cases of scoliosis over time, 4) If one has the choice for enhancement, why should they not have the choice to to get a reduction..

I would support reduction far quicker than enhancement.