chaoskitty

I LOVE my DZ!!!

With all the biching and complaning going about in the threads.. heres a place to say great things about your home dz, and other dz's where you have jumped.

I love my home dz.. Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma, TN. All of the staff and jumpers kick ass. Nobody jumps solo unless they want to. Everyone is helpful and encouraging to students. We are constantly changing, yet staying the same, head in the clouds, down to earth good people. The learning never seems to stop.. and neither does the flow of beer.. B|B|

shout out your dz yo..

I like Skydive Snohomish where I jump here in Washington...small and friendly and I NEVER have to look far to get some experienced peep's take on my jumps or advice. :)
-Aggieland was too cool for school. Next time, Joe wil hafta come with me. I can't wait to party jump in Texas again!! >:(>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Thanks for trying Kitty, a nice attempt to start a positive thread about dropzones here, but with statements like this:

"I'm still looking for a "home" DZ. I'm trying out Tecumseh next. However, I DON'T like ASC."

it completely defeats your attempt to be positive, it ruins the whole thing for everybody, so I will pass on this, thanks for trying.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I love Perris, Sebastian, Eloy, Elsinore, Deland, WFFC, Byron, Lodi, Madera, Taft (the old dz there, haven't jumped at the new one), Paso Robles (oh wait, that one ain't around no mo'), San Diego...

Git you self up to Jumptown in Orange, Mass.....

GREAT PLACE!!!!

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

I like Skydive Snohomish where I jump here in Washington...small and friendly and I NEVER have to look far to get some experienced peep's take on my jumps or advice. :)

You should try Blue Skies over in Bremerton if you want a slow nice pace compared to Snohomish, -OR- K-pow for a more up paced DZ in the NW. Oregon is great fun and very UP Paced while another slower pace place that is fun is Toledo.. They all have things that I like so I try and go to them all durring the year!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I've enjoyed every dropzone i've been to...Eloy is home and Perris is so similar i felt right at home, didnt get to jump at Elsinore yet but the people there were wonderful

Kapwosin has a completely different feel from any of those, but it simply rocks!! come in, cook some breakfast (or mooch off the generosity of others when your unprepared like me) wait for the clouds to clear, make a few cessna loads till enough peeps show up for the ottter or caravan....and everyone is incredibly helpful.

politics sucks..i try to stay out of it, i just want to jump and play and meet new friends...

coming soon to a DZ near you...today sucked and i got distracted with work, but CrossKeys is next on my list!!

i have to say there is to much negative vibs here today, so i have to say i do love my DZ. I am Gold coast and i love it, the people are great, good plane most of the time, and i got some awsome instruction there thanks to some great coachs and aff instrustors. Since i have been off aff i have made only one solo jump all otehr have been with people who were willing to go jump with a newbie like me!

Anyways

Blue Skys
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

When it comes to vibes, planes, landing area, and facilities you just can't beat Skydive Chicago.

I think I have been to 20 dropzones now and still have yet to find anything to rival it.

"Lighten up....I was just joking!!! :S"

I found your joke about as funny as telling dead jokes around a funeral home. Time and place for everything, this was neither.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I've only jumped at Adventure Center Skydiving in Hollister, CA, but once I get my A, I intend to try other places in the SF Bay Area.

I like Hollister because people look out for each other. I've noticed that the staff and up jumpers keep a close eye on everyone, particularly on the students and low-number jumpers (like me), and I appreciate that.

I've also met a lot of cool people, and that's one of the reasons I love skydiving. Skydivers rock! B|

And... I like the fact that there are a ton of coaches who jump at my home DZ. Coaching always seems to be available if someone needs it.

I may be getting spoiled, though: I'm now used to jumping from at least 15K (sometimes 18K), and having a huge landing area to accommodate my attempts to master accuracy. :D:S

Thanks for starting this thread. No business is ever perfect, but I'm glad that there are people who want to run dropzones and teach other people to skydive.