Nightingale

Weekend Numbers

1 (Awesome time with friends in Houston!):0:0 [:/]

Still cold here in the North country. The snow should stop in the next few weeks. Had a great time as usual with Rebecca and the gang in Houston. Her house.....could use some new paint. :D She is SO cool! Her dog and cat are OK as well. They both love me. ;)

0:0:0

It was nice to meet you, Kelel01 (thanks again) Skyrose7, Benny and anyone else i met for the first time at safety day.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

2:0:1

2 fun days spent in NJ with someone special

0 jumps....grrr...just as i was about to get back into aff and finally get to jump again the weather gets nasty and cold[:/]

1 case owed for my first time being in a new place...;)

*daizey*

On the soccer mom front.... My son usually plays Sweeper on defense. The coach was pissed at the offense at half-time, so he moved the entire defense forward. My son scored a goal by just doing a header off a corner kick!

despite the fact that I have lived on and off in soccer/futebol loving Brasil for 25 years, I have no idea what all that means! [:/]

Deland was rocking yesterday with beautiful blue skies, the FSL Shamrock Showdown and even a boy band at night! The icing on the cake was having Chuck, Katie and Scott in town. Katie takes pictures all night long, no one's reputation is safe with her around.

hmmm...and we were eating japanese food in orlando, and missing that boy band! But we did see Katie in the tunnel with us sat and sun. (hope you guys had a safe trip back home! come to zhills next time??) :D

9-2:almost 60:lots

Nine 'buff' skydiving women in rw jumpsuits:2 men with beatific smiles on their faces:$........for the last hour slot of the team synchroncity tunnel camp in Orlando:ph34r::o:) A few more guys, alot more women were in there the rest of the weekend too!!! ;)

almost 60: minutes in an artificial gravity device (and 120mph winds) with them since 8am Sat morning....

Lots: of 2-ways 3-ways, yes even 4-WAYS and lottsa happy tired smiles and yes, hugs :$ from all those skydiving ladies.....oh yeah!

Marc

Hi Bill I am glad you got in a few jumps at zhills...we were wondering how windy it turned out there....in orlando the winds were 120mph or so..... at least in that big noisy tin can I was living inside this weekend:P

see ya and the muff brothers for the muff bros reunion next weekend march 20-21 at ZHILLS!! B|

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

:( : 12 : 1

so went to the luckboogie in mesquite, nv and had a great time... only drove 750 miles round trip.... swoped my first cutaway canopy (not mine) and caught it.... lots of fun freefly jumps and my HD flying is getting much better....... over all a great time... lots of hot felamle skydivers to gaze at at the bogie too... why can't they all jump at my dz normally...lol......