Slowfaller

Post a picture you took, a favorite picture

That is the cutest pussy cat I have ever seen in your avatar! Where on Earth did you get that picture? I copied it into my photos. It just makes me laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D:D:D

It's a pussy with attitude! (that's a towel around it's neck, it's just cropped to fit as an avatar :)B|

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

These are some of my favorites that I have taken.....

First: My car driving through the forest at high speeds.
Second:A photo of a Bruins player...Sergie Sammi at mid ice.
Third:Himming Bird Close up taken on my porch.
Fourth: Photo of a crane in Florida.
Fifth:A figure at some botanical gardens in florida.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Nice Beardy! Those are awesome and I would love to get one some day. They are such lovable creatures. Wait till he gets full grown and likes to chill on the couch with you!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

This little one was living in my fern on the patio. I discovered it one day when I went and watered the plant -- startled, it jumped out and landed on the ground. The next day when I watered, it jumped out and landed on a patio chair. This last time, it just flinched, and jumped up from the soil in the plant (which was hanging from an awning) to a higher branch, but didn't actually go airborne.
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Nice idea for a thread.

I just got my digital camera, so I don't a lot of pics to choose from. But I took this one of a woman sitting in front of me on an airplane a few weeks ago. She was very beautiful, and she had her eyes just fixed on the beautiful world 30,000 feet below us for the whole flight, admiring God's creation. She never budged an inch.

-Ozone

She was probably just a terrified whuffo! :P
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My prides and joys -- the first is my girls and one of their friends at SDC by my trailer -- it had been raining and they were bored so I told them to go play in the mud. They didn't take me seriously at first ... but I think they figured it out ... The orange suit kid (Ashleigh) and green suit kid (Rachael) belong to me.

The second is my 4 month old chocolate lab (Leroy Brown) after nosing around in the snow that I had just shoveled. Sad to think that this was only just weeks ago ...
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

These are 2 photos from July 4 of my girlfriend's son, Jude. They were taken with a standard digital camera, I didn't do anything fancy with it, but I couldn't understand how the results occured. Anyone have any ideas? Unfortunately the pics have lost a lot of sharpness when I had to make them smaller to upload them, but you can still see the fireworks "infront" of Jude, him being quite sharp in the pic but all the people in the background are like tracers......anyone know what was happening here?

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Here's one of our girls Ally & Gracie, the day we brought Gracie (the bulldog pup) home.

There are also a couple I took of the Yakima river that froze up a bit this winter. The resolution is poor due to having to shrink the filesizes down.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

These are 2 photos from July 4 of my girlfriend's son, Jude. They were taken with a standard digital camera, I didn't do anything fancy with it, but I couldn't understand how the results occured. Anyone have any ideas? you can still see the fireworks "infront" of Jude, him being quite sharp in the pic but all the people in the background are like tracers......anyone know what was happening here?

It looks like since it was dark out, the shutter stays open longer to suck in enough light for the photo. But if you wiggle at all while holding the camera when the shutter stays open, every pinpoint of light gets turned into a "tracer" like that. So for night photos, you need to mount the camera on something that won't move; a tripod, a rock, or whatever.

Thats what I thought about the lights - but if I shook that much (which I do!! Not only when I'm scared!!) then why was Jude's face not blurred too? His face was nice and sharp in both photos - thats what I dont understand. I just wish I could control it and get effects like that when I wanted to !!

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."