skybytch

Weekend numbers

0:11:1

First customer that bought digital stills this weekend, 11 nice jumps.
6 tandems and 5 fun jumps!

One "try to catch Girlfalldown" jump with Chopchop and Girlfalldown!

Iwan

Whooohooo! That's the back of my head!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

0:1:0

I am now recurrent....B|B|B|

And of course there was a super spectacular downwind sunset PLF which worried the heck out of those watching until I stood up....LOL...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I didn't want to reveil your identity... since you might get even more stalkers :P

Bring it on...you don't scare me.

My numbers:
:ph34r::11:1

I duhhno.. I just like the monkey face.
11 fun jumps
first time jumping camera..
I brought wine instead of beer :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

And of course there was a super spectacular downwind sunset PLF which worried the heck out of those watching until I stood up....LOL...

...hence the formation of the "Daughters of the Downwind" ...and its co-founder in keeping up with tradition.
:P

3 Humps:)
3 Jumps, one being an awesome coach jump with Steve who just got his coach rating yesterday!

1 case of beer bought.

the case of beer was for the 1st time 3 humps ?? :P:P

0:0:0 [:/][:/][:/] for me
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

hence the formation of the "Daughters of the Downwind" ...and its co-founder in keeping up with tradition.

ROFLMAO...yes, well....ahem. Lew said that had I not demonstrated my particular brand of PLF (which is exactly backwards from a real PLF), she would've dropped gear and run pell mell over to me. LOLOL!!! DoD#1 checking in....LOL!

Ciels-
Michele

what's daughters of the downwind????

sorta like the daughters of the marican revolution........ they are a tightly nit group of skydivers that love to take thier canopies downwind... the ilustius club was conceved atthe whim of it's leaders and sole memebers.... all hail michele and who else cora maybe???? hail the daughters of the downwind.... swoopers at heart........

"Daughters of the Downwind" - or, for those men, "Honorary DoD's", are those of us who screw up our landing pattern for whatever reason, and choose to take the downwind rather than turn low. It's more of a recognition of not turning low when you are downwind rather than intentional downwind landings.

DoD started when Cora and I did a sunset jump, and she followed me in. I was downwind, she came in right after, both of us realized we were downwind too low to safely turn upwind, so took it the way it was....and performed spectacular PLFs to boot.

LOL!

Ciels-
Michele

1:7:0

no, i didnt get laid :| but i did get poured on, finally did my scr initiation (i got my scr like 3-4 weeks ago) lol. so they decided they were really gonna get me good, poured 4 cases of beer and 2 huge coolers worth of ice and water AND a bunch of crawfish and the water that the crawfish was in. now THAT sucked. :SB| but at least now its over and i can pour beer on other people. *manical laughter*

jumps went well, had a good weekend. :)

Oh Lordy sign me up!!!!!

Oh...does it have to be 'intentional'? How 'bout just f'ing up your landing and taking it downwind? I don't 'swoop' intentionally!!

I think Shayla now qualifies....

The only time I have taken it downwind was at the Byron Boogie when someone( cough cough named Roy cough cough) set the landing pattern downwind on the Dropzone.Com record attempt. I have a nice big canopy loaded lightly so I knew I could surf the thing out... I could have hooked it around but since the pattern was set... and there were canopies all around and I did not want Bon hollerin at me again ;) I opted for one REALLLLLLY long surf to the back corner of the landing area ( the one with the big rocks alongside the road.....eeesssh.
Lite wind downwinders are fun.. but this was not exactly light winds to me... well maybe for Byron jumpers it was light winds:S

The only time I have taken it downwind was at the Byron Boogie when someone( cough cough named Roy cough cough) set the landing pattern downwind on the Dropzone.Com record attempt.

WHOA.. there... my fast red friend.. i did not set a downwind pattern.. I flew downwind to set up my hook into the swoop course.. (not my fault the high turners misinterpreted;)) which, of course, was interupted by a fastflying Sebazz crosswinding it into the main landing area.. but that's a whole nother story.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures