JRock

What is your simple pleasure?

why do people think florida has the only beach on earth?

Florida has beaches? Damn. I've been here six months now and still haven't been to the one they tell me is only a few miles away.

Beach sex is overrated. At least on California beaches anyway. Too many rocks.

Fresh clean sheets. . .
Walking to Circle K for coffee in the early morning. . .
Chatting on the phone with friends. . .
Curling up in front of a fire with a glass of wine. . .
cozy pajamas. . .
HUGS. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Just to see two most beautiful smiles in the world...my son and my daughter...aaahhhh, all of my day's hard work and stress...puff...gone.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

sitting in the car with my wife, at the headland to our port, watching the storms roll in whilst eating a huge burger
Watching the storms coming in from the southern ocean is somthing we like to share together once or twice a year

My ALL year round simple pleasure is having my head or back scratched by my wife:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

spending time with my daughters.
at their ages and with our schedules... that time is rare.

sunsets... i LOVE sunsets... especially under canopy.

flying... one of my greatest pleasures, me and the skyhawk alone at 5,500 feet..

watching my kitten "tie up things" with a string she drags around.

hanging out with my friends at the dz and sharing our stories, skydiving and personal,.

talking to my favorite Canadian ;)

last night... sorry, no details :o:$

watching my nephews ball games.

seeing my daughter's eyes light up when her boyfriend callls (he's been gone 6 weeks...basic training)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

After a day of bustle at work, just coming home and being quiet; no TV, I don't let the dogs in at first, and just sit there and let the tension evaporate with the quiet.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I almost hate to say it because some people think it is snobbish. But, a first rate Cabernet or a first growth Bordeaux is one of life's finer pleasures.

Maybe your life's pleasures.

1) My daughter happily running toward me to give me a hug and kisses...

2) The food I want (at the time) when hungry.

3) The beach, Ocean, sea, any under warm weather.

4) Reading a good book.

5) What about the sensation of relief when your body requests something urgent?:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Tying and admiring knots in paracord, from simple ones to ornate ones...
Lying in the snow on a mountain at night with my snowboard strapped to my feet, just dreamily looking at the stars and breathing the cold air...
Lying in bed with my cat pressed against me or lying on my chest...
Flying, especially at night...
Kissing...
Lucid dreaming...

Peace,
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My simplest pleasure.. turning west at the Columbia River Bouy.. pointing the sloop due WEST and keep going till I start to scare myself. Usually that happens about 250 miles or so offshore in my 22' sloop. I love the feel of the ocean under sail in a small boat. Kicking back with my guitar and just playing.. where NO CRITICS and no computers are within 150 miles of me.

What about this crazy idea. I know a lot of you are going to look at me strange, but I like falling out of the door of a plane on a sunset load, trying to sit in the air and maintain stability, then open my parachute a little high to watch the sun, the beach and all the people running bak and forth from work, while I am hanging way up in the air. THat is my simple pleasure.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Mine is sailing with the an ice cold Captain/Diet Coke and reading how controversial some people are on the forums.... Breaks up the tension of the day and gives me a whole new twist on my world.... :):P
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!