grega

Guess where

Switzerland?

where they can jump into their own playground ?

certainly not... unfortunately... biggest regular plane here is porters AFAIK...

would it be Sentvid pri sticni, Slovenia ??
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Thats an easy one.
Vrsar in Croatia.;)

is that where they will be having that world competition this summer ??

The World Cup will be held in Rijeka, which is about 50 miles away, although I've heard it's possible that formation skydiving events will be held at Vrsar.

As for jumping- last load went up on January 3rd.:( Due to problems with the airfield owner, poor organization and, lately, aircraft problems (the An-2 and one of the Lets in that picture are just falling apart on the grass, the second Let might be airworthy, but it's not for skydivers and the third, which is not in the picture, apparently doesn't fly anymore), boogies in Vrsar can be a hit or miss deal- I have both spent a day chilling by the sea when the pilots didn't show up and stared longingly at the clear skies above when there weren't enough people for the jumping to continue- it's a long drive for most of us, so many just decided not to chance it anymore.
Too bad, in the right hands, the place could be the Empuria Brava of Eastern Europe.

As for jumping- last load went up on January 3rd.:( Due to problems with the airfield owner, poor organization and, lately, aircraft problems (the An-2 and one of the Lets in that picture are just falling apart on the grass, the second Let might be airworthy, but it's not for skydivers and the third, which is not in the picture, apparently doesn't fly anymore), boogies in Vrsar can be a hit or miss deal- I have both spent a day chilling by the sea when the pilots didn't show up and stared longingly at the clear skies above when there weren't enough people for the jumping to continue- it's a long drive for most of us, so many just decided not to chance it anymore.
Too bad, in the right hands, the place could be the Empuria Brava of Eastern Europe.

Sounds pretty much like my Vrsar story from the Sumer of last year.[:/]
If it does not cost anything you are the product.