chopchop

Weekend Numbers...

So! My jumping weekend is over.. and figured you all would like a spot to put your numbers when your jumping is over for the weekend. The humping is never over so I'll put the same thing I always put there..
:)
Had a fun time in Byron this afternoon.. The King Air was flying, the sky was clear and blue and the windsocks were sagging.. We allll had our swooop on today.. Yahoo..

Happy Easter everyone! B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

21 hours in the car:6:2

Long drives are only good if you can call people on them. 6 jumps. 3 RW video, 2 freeflies, 1 Birdman. I need to hit the gym, my arms gave out at about 75 seconds in the flight. Beer for my first jumps on my new FlatTop Pro, and also for the first time in 5 years where I did'nt stand up 3 landings in a day.

Time for Easter now...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:1:0

all I could handle with the hip and everything. But I was woke up a 6:30 this morning when the Otter buzzed the campground after the Easter sunrise load. Silly kids didn't they know how cold it was?:D
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

you were at Byron yesterday? You must've gotten outta there early cause I got there around 2:30. I was actually wondering where you were figuring you'd be doing video
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Dude, Chase they mean Humps:Jumps:Cases of Beer owed (Firsts)

I know you owe at least one case of beer Cross Country Boy! And The pics from that last jump came out sweet. Got a sweet one of you geeking the camera.

Oh, and you owe me for the broken egg you bastard!:D

Oh yeah my jump numbers:

Nunya:12:3

Cases owed:

First 5 way

First 6 way

First jump with a non-skydiving related object (a raw egg).

First time I had an egg explode in my hand in freefall because someone punctured a tiny hole in it with their tooth. Not mentioning any names CHIZAZZ :D.

First time I had someone bounce of my back while passing me an egg>:(. Not mentioning any names CHIZAZZ :D.

But hey Chase, I ain't gonna mention your name CHIZAZZ .

3:1:0

about 3 gallons of paint painted on galen's walls in an orderly fashion.

Got to the Hills Saturday morning EARLY (I'm afraid the DZ shall explode if i show up before noon too frequently) to sit and look at fog for 2 hours. Got one piddly jump in with HeatherB before I had to leave since things were a bit backed up due to the weather delay and all the big way folks arriving...

Oh well. 1 is better than none. I got to play with my new canopy, even land it downwind since the first people out ignored the tetrahedran..... :ph34r:

__