ACMESkydiver

Can I get a 'HELL YEAH'??

The drogue is near, that's right after exit, literally 2 seconds, you can see me turning to go down into the relative wind, so I can toss the drogue.B|

I've always thought it was a sweet looking shot, with the angle and the clouds and such.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well.. by now everyone should know.. if ya ask me for a picture of me skydiving.. you're prolly gonna get this.. ;)

I actually have made a few other skydives but this is my favorite picture of me. B|

PS.. This is not Plaything's favorite picture of me skydiving but we disagree on some things.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Well.. by now everyone should know.. if ya ask me for a picture of me skydiving.. you're prolly gonna get this.. ;)

I actually have made a few other skydives but this is my favorite picture of me. B|

PS.. This is not Plaything's favorite picture of me skydiving but we disagree on some things.. :S

ChopChop you ROCK!!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I hope that was at deployment, or what is that towing from your container...?:P

Hmm. HEre's the next picture in the series..

CHris is a helluva photographer. I was quite proud on tht fist one of getting stable so quickly by the time the container opened.

This one here is interesting because of the aircraft on the near horizon. So help me, I did not see that bird until AFTER my control check. Lesson learned there - look out for traffic at all times.:o

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm sorry, I don't see a bright orange jumpsuit in that picture. You must not have been on that jump. There is a "yellow" jumpsuit, could that be you?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey