WrongWay

What's your excuse???

My excuse part two:

Its so windy I think my SUV just blew away. I do swear I hear an Otter on jump run though...this may be a good time for anyone in Eloy/CG wanting to film for their own personal "carnage" collections to get over to the general DZ area for landings....draggings.....chaos....

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I had to work until 4 today and I wouldn't be able to get to the dropzone until later and they had a class full of first jump students jumping today, so I wouldn't be able to make any loads.

But I do get off at 11 tomorrow and you can bet your ass I'll be jumping!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

What's my current excuse? Well, I am still working, but the real reason that I am not jumping on the sunset load is that the winds started gusting to 27...DAMNIT!!!!!>:(:SB|[:/]

~R+R:)...Yes, I will take some cheese with my whine...:D:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

State Cup soccer play-offs. We had 2 games today, and the boys won both of them. We have another game tomorrow, but we're already qualified for the next round. Yea team! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

>What's your excuse?

Oh... I was going to. But my brother asked me to reconsider. You'd think that just because my ankle was severely sprained and the fibula only slightly broken ... three weeks ago mind you... that he'd be understanding and say.. "Tim, I think skydiving would be good for you"

Some reason he didn't say that. Usually I just do what I want to any way but I decided my big brother was probably right. ... NOW who's the fucker>:(

:P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

NOW who's the fucker

Sorry Timmae, you're still the fucker though. :P

Anyhoo, my excuse for not jumping is the freakin wind. It's been exactly 5 weeks since i broke my ankle, but i think i'm recovered enough to start jumping soon.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sorry Timmae, you're still the fucker though

B|

I wan't really complaining, it was just fun to write. I'll be back in the air soon enough. Skydiving isn't every thing.:o
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

does that count as a personal attack?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nope. Just like I'm the Bytch, he's the Fucker.

Hey bytch, remember last year in rantoul when i was on the phone with my momma. I was drunk and kept telling her about you and saying your name was bytch. She told me it wasnt nice to say that about my freind. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I was drunk and kept telling her about you and saying your name was bytch. She told me it wasnt nice to say that about my freind.

i thinkit would be a trip to meet your mom sunny...... i figur your personality had to come from somewhere............. or did you pul it out of a ditch somewhere along the way......lol................... hey suuny... want a smirnof ice???