DaGimp

Weekend numbers April 17-18

0:29:0

I just got back a few hours ago from a four day long weekend in Eloy. I made 29 jumps in total (not too shaby considering we got winded out before the end of the jump day on 3 of the 4 days I was there). 18 of those jumps were wingsuit jumps as I was learning to fly my new suit (but not a beer violation as I jumped it twice before this weekend) and the other 11 were freefly jumps. I could have sworn I made more freefly jumps but I didn't. :S But thanks to Gillian Parker, a.k.a Fozcheck (who is a total sweet heart), I have a new problem (or should I say project) to work on concerning my freeflying. Historically I've guess I've had a case of the pizza hands when freeflying head down and I really need to use my legs more. Also, many thanks must go out to Trevor (who made his 2000th yesterday) for jumping with me several times. And I also made a wingsuit jump with GreyBeard and a freefly jump (or was that freeflop ;)) with Amazon.

I never did get to see/jump with the person I went down there to see (this friend was up in potato land jumping off of a certain legal span), but another good friend (FreeFlyHol partying in heaven like a rock star) was in my heart and mind. And all in all, it was a weekend I will never forget. :$

Many thanks to the people of Skydive Arizona.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0:0:0

Damn I hate my job, worked all weekend, and couldn't cut out sick because I have to do that for Wed to take my wife, kids, and sister to a Sox game.

Did get my USPA membership card though so at least I had something to do with skydiving this weekend
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

;):1:1

One jump at a new DZ (ALWAYS take your rig when you go out of town-- I'm such an idiot! :D), and a great weekend away from home! B| And I successfully landed in a (commercial) airplane 3 times . . . those people who take off AND land in planes are nuts! Scary stuff! :D

Kelly

;);11;0

11 awesome otter jumps - all but one of them headdown. Thanks to WrongWay and a few others, I am finally getting this HD sh*t.

2 Friday
7 Saturday
2 Sunday

Started tandem video editing again for the season! Yay! Sporto rocks!!!!!! Fantastic setup this year!

And I'd like to congratulate Paula on getting her A license!!! And the Freefly Manatee on his 1000th jump!!!!!!! And Pete for his first sit train!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Only jumping 1 day a weekend sucks...

tell me about it, usually I only get 1 day every OTHER weekend. Two weekends in a row is like being on vacation :). oh well, I couldn't afford to jump every weekend anyways.

:P:5:0

One aforementioned 7 pt 4 way which I went low on (After the 7th point).
two tracking dives, one following Sketchy thru some "Industrial haze"
one hop n pop
one 3 way train that WOULD'VE worked if everyone was facing the same way, fun nevertheless.

Oh, and I found out the Geno is REALLY a blonde but dies his hair black
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

No humping dammit, but 6 kick ass skydives and what was the other number for??? I suck at this game.....yeah I had my first one toggle landing had to use risers and solo toggle to land..all on my first time jumping a new canopy. I was so pissed off at the joker who packed that crap! >:( Im over it now though. It was a great learning experience and I managed to keep my mind and get myself back to the ground safely. WHEW!!! [:/]

He should buy beer for that one right??

So let me see.. would that be 0-6- oh whatever. :ph34r:

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

:S:8:1

8 video jumps, 7 on Saturday when the Byron crew managed to put out 50 tandems, 36 with video on a King Air with occasional bad weather, all before 4:30. First big busy day of the season and a little chaos was to be expected but overall it went pretty smoothly. I had to buy beer for my first time riding the plane down. Just could not see a thing down there while getting pelted with tiny hail.. :S Sunday.. looked greta when we got there but load 3 was the last full altitude load of the day. so just one jump on Sunday. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

* 9 jumps
* including new personal record of 5 jumps in one day
* all from 182s
* 1st hitch-hike back to the DZ (and first time using my shoelace as a field-packing pullup cord)
* 1st extended freefly speed jump ("dead dog" head-low backfly). Wow, that is some speed!

;):15:1

15 skydives, bout time we got some warm weather! Shame the winds were a bit high, could have gotten a few more in (definitely no more pink). Lots of fun skydives.

Firsts - First time meeting PhreeZone in person. Way cool.B| Look forward to joining the flock.

Fountian swooping

I think I heard the fountain calling your name:o

If you'd been down @ Skydive Atlanta you could have put a lot of numbers in there......so...when you moving back

I'll be in Atlanta Thursday and Friday. Just for a visit though. I guess I'm going to hit Monroe and try to get some Casa jumps in on Friday. When I'll move back......Hmmm.......I don't know......let me dump out some tea leaves and try and read them. :D When I get the opportunity I'll sure be back there!