sangiro

In India for a week

Heya all,

Just a quick note to let you know I'm in New Delhi for a week. I have limited access to my email from here (and limited time to read it!) so if you send me a message I may only get back to you late next week! [:/]

Sorry for the delay. Later.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hey, We are leaving tomorrow for Mumbai and Goa!!!
We will probably pass through Delhi after May 1 on the way to see Taj Mahal.....

My friend is going home to get married in a traditional Hindu ceremony, so we have the chance to experience 'the real india' by hanging out with them for a couple weeks. Should be overwhelming.....

What are you doing in India?? Have a safe, fun time HH!

marc

not sure how much time you have, but you should go thru the Bandhavgarh National Park at some point... everyone should try to see tigers in the wild...while they still can.. [:/]

Hope to! Shots from my last trip can still be seen here:

http://www.dropzone.com/temp/

You're evil, HH....pure evil....

Damn....passport - check....location ideas - check....money - errr...ummm...yeah....grrr!!!! :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So what does HH do that he can go all these places? How old is he?

I don't think the Witness Protection Program wants us to give out that information. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hello everyone, from Goa India!
It is incredibly hot here now! like zhills in summer...:o

we went to our friends wedding in mumbai/bombay then with 15 of the family took long train to beach area of goa where we had the wedding party. everyone is really friendly here, food is great, not too spicy, and we will post pictures when have time to download.

next is taj mahal and then celebration of buddha birthday in bodhgaya under the tree where he was enlightened

hope you are all skydiving lots!

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton