dbattman

I no longer care

I dont know WHY you dont care, but stop and think of it for a minute.

You live in the greatest country in the world, you have so much opportunity, so much to be thankful for....

Make yourself care...for others, if not for yourself.:)
There is a big world out there...learn to care...and you'll enjoy it.;)

Best wishes to you anyhow.

Bill Cole D-41

HUM, need a hug? You know you are welcome to call me if you need an ear. Hang in there and something good is bound to happen to such a great guy.

I'll even PM you my number if you forgot it.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

No other country in the world does as much to help other countries in times of disaster than the

U. S. A.

The Americans are the first in to help....and the last to leave without so much as a thank you. They are the first to go back and help some more the next time disaster strikes too.

Sure the USA has faults, but I dont think as many faults as some of the overtaxed countries, or the dictatorships that kill their citizens and milk the country , and then fleeing with everything they can steal

Show me another country that offers as many opportunities to its citizens as the

U S A.

I guess there are some people who are never satisfied....

Bill Cole

Actually, Australia is just as good as america. We give a lot to other countries in need, have cheaper health care and nicer beaches. America has better chocolate bars though!
Now, to the guy who doesnt care, I've been in the "i dont care place" before, its not a good place to be, and takes a while to get out of. Good luck to you.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

At least not on this Forum.

There is the Speakers Forum that the subject can be debated.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Dave,
We are never given more than we can handle. Yes, bad things happen to good people. What we fail to see is the greater picture. Sometmes its becuse we arent open to the lesson, sometimes its just because it isnt time to know. There is a lesson in everything ...both good and bad.
The best thing about a new day....is there aren't any mistakes in it.:)