lummy

weekend #'s

2:1:0

Normally this is a kiddie weekend for me but I managed to drag the eldest out for a few hours and sneak a jump in while visiting my most favorite manifester...

I got to do a 2 way head down exit and then transitioned to sit. got 4 or 5 docks in before it was time to leave. very very sweet. TYVM Mathias

Only 2 comments about my super spin sit flying abilities this week :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

3 (pm, which is when I closed today cuz that's when I was told the dz had already closed for the day - stupid weather!:0:0

And for those who don't know/remember the format for weekend numbers -

humps - or other significant number from your weekend:
jumps - number of jumps you did during the weekend:
beer - number of cases owed for firsts done during the weekend

B|

:):8:0

Did eight team jumps...ALL THIS MORNING. The weather has been shit all month, so when today turned out nice, I called work and told them I'd, uh, be a little late.

Got to the DZ at 7 a.m., left around 3 p.m. My broken ass hurts from all that creeping.

It was really good day. And now I must create fine journalism for another eight hours.
Skydiving is for cool people only

B|:$B|;0;0

this weekend was the First Annual Big Green Booger Boogie at Tecumseh... nothin but rain overhead, so we just drank our asses off instead of jumpin our asses off. it was fun. first time with the spins in years... does that mean i owe beer?? :S:P:D

0:0:0 [:/]

Rained all day Sat - my only day off this week. Sitting at work now on Sunday looking at the clear, cool blue sky with no winds. Spring is cruel and I have to work the next few weekends as well. ugh....I need to win the lotto.

1:0:0

One trip to Atlanta with no skydiving. Even broght the rig with me. :( Darn weather and lack of transportation.

Where in Atlanta were you? My Atlanta weather got me...

0:4:0

I didn't have to do a single solo this weekend, I was sooo happy! Plus I got to jump with chicks.:D

Never go to a DZ strip show.

[:/] : 2 : 3

2 jumps - coach & hop 'n pop, graduated from IAF program - oh YEAH!! :).

Stupid winds were acting up, so that was it for Saturday. Didn't even get to jump my first pack job :(. Oh well, just gotta jump my ass off next weekend. :)