Kramer

My Dead Sexy New Car!!

I just went and picked this up today. Tomorrow I get my rig. I think I'm going to cry a happy tear now!! ....sorry....I need a minute....

Okay...I don't know which one I'm going to like better. Rig or car.

And Sunny, after seeing this thing today, it's going to be really hard for me to toss you the keys over Memorial day. Pray for me!! :)

Now...down to business....who wants to pay for all this stuff for me?? :P

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

And Sunny, after seeing this thing today, it's going to be really hard for me to toss you the keys over Memorial day. Pray for me!!

I can be veeery persuasive. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

so your giving your old car to me for some canopy coaching right (hey i'd try anyway) :P:D

later

:D If I had an old car to give up...maybe! :P:ph34r:

Next rainy day I'm at Richmond we'll have to beat around town in that mo-fo, and try to piss some kids off or something. We could fit Vern in the trunk maybe. ;)

He is lucky he didnt buy the TT version. They have had butt loads of problems with them from Gaskets always being blown, Check engine lights blinking, O2's always blowing up, and a good portion have had the timing off so the Pistons smash the valves. It will blow the motor.....and the tranny can handle the extra power of the Turbo.

Good choice on the NA version......awesome color, awesome car!!!!!B| Good luck with her and keep the rubber side down!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Good choice on the NA version......awesome color, awesome car!!!!!B| Good luck with her and keep the rubber side down!

Little do you and Viking know, it's actually the R/T version! :)

Any suggestions? I was thinkin about tryin to get Kramer or Skydvr or Fakramr or something...I dunno. There's 8 million people in this state, so a lotta this shit's probably taken. That, and with 23 jumps, there's gotta be someone in this God-foresaken state more worthy of the SKYDIVR plates! ;)

What's the sequence the states lets you have? IL is a max of 7 character, letters followed by numbers for cars, numbers by letters for a truck.

Edit to add: Or all letters for either...

Any 7 characters

Ok well seeing how it is the turbo...

- watch for the oil seals in the turbo. The V6 turbo's have been known to blow them.
- Always get premium.....the higher the better...I go 93. The reason is the car being a high out put turbo the high octane gas reduces pre ignition and what is called ping detonation. Easy terms? Car blows up....like in the movies.:P
-If it doesnt come with a boost guage I would get one.....they have been known to peak boost over the levels of stock....boost creep. easpecially if it is a stick shift.

Other than that......awesome car....you will love it. beautiful color as I said earlier......congrats and enjoy her. Oh yeah....she is a sports car...drive her like one.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Little do you and Viking know, it's actually the R/T version! :)

hmm... turbo huh? turbos cool. repairs not. thats a clean lookin ride. and should prove to be quick and fun. dont go "upgrading" it tho... youll be like me: sick cuz you just sold your baby so you can keep jumpin!

have fun!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

we can get 98 at most pumps over here. Thing is our petrol costs a shit load more than your's :(

but hey, my engine loves 98 RON :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Nice car....

Don't fucking kill yourself with it.

Watch the speeding...Tickets cost a lot and you will be paying for them for a LONG time with higher insurance payments.

DON'T FUCKING DRIVE IT IF YOU HAVE ANY ALCOHOL AT ALL IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

A DUI will kill your future.

BTW nice car.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Aren't you a college student? How the heck can you afford that and a new rig and continue to jump!?!? I wanna know the secret! It sure as hell aint packing parachutes...

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Nice car !!

Congrats. Don't get too greedy for speed(on the road anyway).

DO NOT get into modifying that thing. There is no limit to how much money you can spend on the car. Trust me I know. :)

You are better off though coz you have the cure. You already skydive and will keep that in mind before pulling out that CC.

Kris.