Kramer

My Dead Sexy New Car!!

:DBoostedXT:

Always get premium.....the higher the better...I go 93.

I surely will. Thanks for the advice, bro.

mrhoop:

Nice ride. I think you should sell it for a truck.

I'll assume I didn't read that. ;)

yardhippie and KrizFlyZ:

[Don't upgrade the mofo]

Word. I really don't wanna start upgrading it 'cause knowing my perfectionist ass, I won't be able to stop once I start...and I like skydiving. ;)

Ron:

Watch the speeding...Tickets cost a lot and you will be paying for them for a LONG time with higher insurance payments.

Yeah I'm just gonna drop $100 on a radar decector I think. It basically pays for itself after it saves you one ticket.

Ron:

DON'T FUCKING DRIVE IT IF YOU HAVE ANY ALCOHOL AT ALL IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Never have done such a thing, and never plan to.

Ron:

BTW nice car.

I remember you once telling me to "go with the Stealth", 'cause that's what the ladies'll dig. You better not be wrong!! :P But yeah...she's no Mustang, don't flatter me.

kelel01:

Holy shit!!! When did you start dealing drugs???!!!

'bout 6 months ago. :|

:D Nah...alright I gotta confess. I bought this thing off of my Grandma. ;) She is making me pay full price on it, but she told me that she wants the money within 5 years, with no interest. So I can basically wait till I have a degree and a nice paying job to fork it over. *Puts up shield to protect from "wuss" comments* :ph34r:

sunshine:

Who cares how he got it....the fact is he's letting ME drive it!!!

Ugh...I think I'm going to be ill. B|:P

That's enough this post is wayyyy too long by now.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Just a suggestion, but as someone who has owned a couple of turbocharged vehicles before here's some advice...

1. Get a turbo-timer installed on that thing as soon as possible. There will be times where, after flogging the car like a red-headed-stepchild for several miles, that you won't feel like letting it run at idle for a few minutes before switching it off. Driving the shit out of it then immediately turning the key off is one of the worst things you can do. If you don't let the oil cool down before cutting the engine you run a much higher risk of damaging the turbo-charger. A turbo-timer will run the engine for a set amount of time (5-8 minutes) after you pull the key from the ignition.

2. Synthetic oil only. Period. And if you were ever lax about getting your oil changed on time, now is the time to get your schedule in gear. Every 3K miles from now on, no exceptions. Mobile 1 synthetic is your new best friend.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Very nice car. Hope you don't live anywhere it snows! My buddy had one and was all over the road like a bobsled. He is whispering in my ear and telling you to invest in snow tires. If you have those, you'll love the thing year round!

Now your big pimpin dog! We can cruise in our new rides through Xenia over Memorial day. How ya like the topless beauty?!?! Not that anyone would notice our phat rides, no one lives in the town hardly!:P:)

:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com