does anyone here have a head as big as mine?

as in physically? My melon is goddarned 25" circumference and i wanted to get a new Mindwarp but the damn sizing guide only goes up to 24.5". Anyway if anyone has a head that size, and is using an XXL mindwarp can you let me know please, as i dont want to order one in unless i know it will fit ok.

Thank all

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

My melon is goddarned 25" circumference

Mine too.

BI

I have a BoneHead Havok, largest size. Manages to fit OK. Everyone else that tried to wear it got "bouncy helmet" in the air.

Not sure what my head circumference is, but XXL helmets are usually too small for me. Never tried a mindwarp but I bet it doesn't fit.

Not too sure about that, bill. I have a very large head also (in HS they hade to special order football helmet for me -- 7 3/4 I think) but my Mindwarp XXL fits fine.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

LOL...our local radio station was talking about this this morning! Seems theres a 13 year old kid somewhere that can't find a football helmet that fits him because his head is 26" around!

They talked to the guy in the NFL who wears the biggest helmet in the league, and even his helmet doesn't fit this kid!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I too, have a huuuuuuge noggin! My helmets are as follows:

-Tandems: XL Hat Shoppe Frap Hat (plenty big)
-AFF/RW: Factory Diver, custom made XXL/L (extra extra large/long). Ordered through Tony @ Sky Kat.
-Camera: Bonehead Flat-Top Pro (thanks Jeannie)

I recommend you call Jeannie Portillo @ Bonehead Composites and discuss it with her. They are great!

G'Luck!:S
Arrive Safely

John

I have a very large head also (in HS they hade to special order football helmet for me

Hahahaha ! (it would be even funnier if I hadn't gone through the same thing !) :D

Bet i got you beat......when I buy a ball cap with the studs on one side and the holes on the other -- for adjusting -- I usually have to cut between the holes and add a piece of wire to extend it. :$ :)

Don