RevJim

Test? Sex test!

Yup, another test, but unlike emode, no need to register.

Bless those folks over at FHM.com!

Clicky

My score:
Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 131

125-174
Well done, you are above average. You’re a mild pervert with a sexual history that puts most of your friends to shame. That said, if it’s entry into the outer limits of sexual depravity that you want, then you’d better keep trying. Buy more rubber products for a start.
:$
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I can't seem to get past the page with the first five questions.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

It'll only work if you go straight to the website, FHM. Click on "Sex surveys" or "Take the international sex survey" and you're there.

As for me, :)
Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 153

125-174
Well done, you are above average. You’re a mild pervert with a sexual history that puts most of your friends to shame. That said, if it’s entry into the outer limits of sexual depravity that you want, then you’d better keep trying. Buy more rubber products for a start.

I am not even going to take this test.....There isnt a Mother Terrisa purity section.....I am a dork. I will get like 4.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

As I was taking this test, I thought I would definitely have to go to confession, but I only scored 122.:)

Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 79

50-89
Oh dear, well below average. Behind your back, more experienced people make fun of you. Especially members of the opposite sex. You desperately need to expand your sexual horizons, but probably haven’t been given the chance. Stop trying so hard, change your underwear more often, and you might actually get somewhere.

Wow! I'm totally honest and this is what I get.

Change my underwear? I don't wear underwear!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 129

125-174

And I thought I was Mr. Clean.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 171

125-174

Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 104
90-124
Average. You have, at some point in your life, discovered the joys of sex – and moved on with a realisation that there’s more to life. You have experience, and perhaps want to experience some more, but for the most part you’re content with your lot. Or horribly frustrated.

Holy CRap! I always thought I was bad. Geeze. Im just average! Oh well. Better keep tryin!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

50-89

Oh dear, well below average. Behind your back, more experienced people make fun of you. Especially members of the opposite sex. You desperately need to expand your sexual horizons, but probably haven’t been given the chance. Stop trying so hard, change your underwear more often, and you might actually get somewhere.

o lummy... we have some work to do. ;)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

o lummy... we have some work to do.

not a problem.. name the times and places

BUT, are you sure about that score??? I'm 126, oh... I KNOW WHY ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Your score in the FHM Purity Test is: 148

125-174
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!