RoysPlayThing

Boy Or Girl?? .... Dammit!!

Okay... Skye 2 has been slowly maturing... and chopchop and I still can't figure out if our little Skye 2 (girl kitty) Is turning into a "Boy kitty"... Can you tell? ... Are these "BALLS'!!!??? :S:o:):P:S ... am I ummm... gonna have to change her; ummm.. "IT'S" name?? :S

I can't believe you took pics of your cats ass and posted them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I still am not sure what to make of those pictures. I can only imagine how the kitten was acting the entire time....

Hi RPT

If its a male cat in a female cats body, or a female cat in male cats body that can be corrected. Humans do it some of the time.

Not sure about the cost of a cat sex change operation. Or if the cat needs to reach the age of consent befor the procedure can be performed.

OTOH there must be some gender neutral names for cats. Hmmm Kitty? male or female?:P

R.I.P.

uhh, nice pics. Looks like you have a boy, but I don't see why you need to change the name. Skye is ok for boy kitty IMO.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Ok darlin,

I've been reading your posts forever without the need to reply, but I gotta finally chime in.

You are one twisted sister.

B|B|B|B|B|

I never ever expected you to post your pussy to this forum!!!

ROFLMAO

OMG

Does Chop Chop know?

lol

Seriously, my son (aka the sickest of the house) is going to piss his pants when I show him this!!!!

:D

Awww hell you are seriously a blast. ChopChop has got to love you girl.

Jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

hmmm.... I guess its a boy then.. :o ... Yes, I posted my pussy on the internet... Never thought I would do it, but I couldn't help myself, and I wanted "pussy answers" ... Thanks everybody... You guys crack me up too.... Now everybody has an open door to post their pussy's.. B| It worked for me. ;):):$:)