donkeyboy30

What's you level of Education? revised

AAS - Environmental Restoration, just finishing up my last two classes for a BS in Environmental Quality.

I did environmental compliance work at a National Lab for about 10 years, and have spent the last 6 months working on groundwater protection at the Hanford nuclear reservation. I have no idea what the average salary in the US is these days, but if I had to guess, I'd say I'm probably leaning slightly to the right of it

Edit to add file attachment from the BLS showing median incomes for a fairly diverse set of jobs and segregated by gender, just in case anyone else is curious where you fall.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good question and I don't think the questions are nosy in any way.

B.S. Computer Science - Rutgers U.
M.S. Information Systems - Drexel U.

By day: rent real estate (landlord of a few properties)

By evening: maintain large scale Sun Microsystems Servers for Bloomberg, a financial information company in the metro area

By play: skydive extraordinare

Only reason I have so many things going is because of who I am and where I want to go. I don't advise anyone to follow this speed unless they're completed committed to a specific goal.

The real estate is an entity within itself. In other words, it's really just a business (an agressive gamble considering my time restraints having a FULL-time career as it is) to help fund an early retirement. Lets hope this idea works. B|

The Server maintenance stuff is the career that I built for myself over the past 10 years or so. No complaints on the income area. I'm just thankful for a steady job in this industry now-a-days. I know Ph.D.'s out of work. [:/]

build build build... Good luck...!!! B|

ps. piece of advice... Maximize tax laws to your advantage!

I'd have more respect for you if you weren't wearing that Favre jersey....(coming from a cheesehead, that says something) ;)

:o REV!!! :o I'm so disappointed in you. How can you not like Farve? He's a Green Bay Packer!

Now....just gotta make sure this football season I can get the Packer games here in Florida, but I should be able to at least go see a Green Bay/Tampa Bay game. B|

Hehehehe, I don't like the guy at all, yet I'm the one that spells his name correctly.... ;)

Actually, do you have any idea how hard it is to grow up a die hard Bears fan waaaaay up here?

Yea yea yea, I know. The Bears still suck.

But the Packers swallow. :P

Oh, and dude? The shotgun earns mucho respectamundo. :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nice man! 95 is not a bad number! I can get you shooting mid 80's, then we will have to fine tune it and get youinto the 70's.

Keep in mind this wont be an over night process. I am talking years of work and practice.

I have been playing for 13 years, practice daily, play 2+ times a week...and I am stuck on 64. I have tried my damdest to get below it.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I have a BA in finance, and will be going to medical school at UCLA on a full scholorship once I pop these twins out. I am a mother of two, soon to be four (nov 15th) and right now I work for Pulte homes as a field coordinator. After I am out of medical school I will be an orthopedic suregon. Oh and I can't spell, which is not very noticable when you are doctor cause you can't read anything anyways...:P

Nice man! 95 is not a bad number! I can get you shooting mid 80's, then we will have to fine tune it and get youinto the 70's.

Keep in mind this wont be an over night process. I am talking years of work and practice.

I have been playing for 13 years, practice daily, play 2+ times a week...and I am stuck on 64. I have tried my damdest to get below it.

Joe

I think I'd give up a nut to hit below 64! :D

I made my first million working as a timber faller in Western Montana. Made my 2nd mill. working as a 4th and 6th grade teacher. I'm presently working as a school counselor. I have to remind people that I do have a master's degree. Otherwise they wouldn't have a clue how smart I really am. I plan to begin working on Licensure this fall as an L.P.C.....Master Steve1

Hehehehe, I don't like the guy at all, yet I'm the one that spells his name correctly....

Actually, do you have any idea how hard it is to grow up a die hard Bears fan waaaaay up here?

Yea yea yea, I know. The Bears still suck.

But the Packers swallow.

:$ Shows what happens when I'm writing test scripts and trying to be a smart ass. My typing/spelling skills go out the window. :$

Oh...and Bears really don't phase me - after all Packers are far better. I actually dislike the Vikings. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.