WrongWay

What are you afraid of?

What the fuck is that shit?? Guys can't be scared of spiders. It IS the mans job to kill the spiders!!

I can't explain it, but I fucking hate spiders. I'm not scared of much, as I have made a few grown men shit their pants in fear, but if you were to put a spider on me, I would freak right the fuck out. Just thinking about it, I can feel my chest tighten up. Weird.

My real answer to the question though, is that I am afraid of dying and not having made a big enough difference.

I totally agree with Jeanne, as well, but the funny thing is that I LOVE being alone. I LOVE living alone, too, and I truly don't care if I have a significant or not because that totally does not define me as a person. (You know how strongly I feel about that Darcy!) However, I have a fear of everyone in my immediate family (parents and brothers) dying before me and me dying alone...without THEM. That is what I mean by "dying alone". It wouldn't matter to me if I had a BF/ husband or not, but to not have the love and physical presence of my family (we're very close)...that would be soooo painful.

I lost my best friend, who was like a sister to me, a few years back in a car crash, and I know how much that hurts and how alone I felt without her. At the time, I was living with the (then) love of my life, but the pain, grief and lonliness was almost unbearable, no matter how much he loved me and tried to help me through my grief. The love for my family (she was "family") goes beyond the grave.

bwaaaaahahahhaa I love the Far Side.
I dont remember the name of the phobia tho.

Anatidaeophobia.

My favorite fear is Luposlipaphobia -- the fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly waxed floor.

I totally agree with Jeanne, as well, but the funny thing is that I LOVE being alone. I LOVE living alone, too, and I truly don't care if I have a significant or not because that totally does not define me as a person.

I also love living alone...in fact i've always said that if i get married, i wanna live in a duplex so i/we can each have our own space.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

bwaaaaahahahhaa I love the Far Side.

I dont remember the name of the phobia tho.

That would be anatedaephopbia

Not to be confused with luposlipophobia, the fear of beine chased around a kitchen table on a highly waxed linoleum floor by timber wolves in your stocking feet.

My two fears contradict themselves, Not having a person to love me as I love them and trusting people.

I always rush into things (relationships) and make a complete fool of myself.

There is only one person that I trust completely.
I hope you know who you are.
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

Currently, I'm afraid of not being able to find a job that was as good as this one (ie, in a great location, nice salary, great people, some interesting work, laid back.) I'll probably find a job that pays less and gives me a lot less vacation time. They'll probably also make me work a full 40 hour week.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

What a cool bug! No cicadas here, but it looks neat. Yes I love bugs, and spiders, and snakes. Except earwigs. They gross me out.

I don't have many physical fears. Not fond of moving water like rivers and the ocean, but I've kayaked and gone SCUBA diving. Used to be afraid for my own personal safety, so I took up martial arts. I don't want to be considered 'normal', so I skydive:ph34r: ;)

What totally mucks me up with fear is rejection. As a result, I don't commit myself to friendships easily. I'm procrastinating BIG TIME looking for a literary agent. I avoid confrontation because it might lead to rejection.

And it isn't just the rejection itself. It's the reasons why. I've been hurt quite enough through rejections. Boils down to, I'm afraid that if I let the real 'me' out of the box, people won't like that me. So I don't let me out of the box. I know I know, it's dumb to worry about what people think, but I do.[:/]

That's a big part of why I like skydivers. I can be me.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Vending machine flaps. You stick your hand in there to pull out the candy and "click", it's got ya. The flap falls down on your wrist behind your watchband and you are trapped. Then a midget motorcycle gang rides up and superglues your butt cheeks together.

And there you stand.

Ok, it's not a big worry, but it could happen. :)

**GETTING OLD** and all that comes along with it:
-spending hours on something that would normally take a minute (i.e. walking)
-not being to remember all the awesome memories i had
-being static, debilitated, blind & deaf

thats morbid :)
~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

I don't limit myself to roaches. All bugs and spiders - blech!

I just hate them and am thoroughly grossed out by them...

What the fuck is that shit?? Guys can't be scared of spiders. It IS the mans job to kill the spiders!! :P

Um no wrong answer. See, spiders are the only thing that it is okay for a man to fear. In fact, it is a not so well known law that women are obligated to kill spiders . Men have to do all the other types of protecting, but when it comes to spiders, that is a woman's job.

okay, is it me or has my fear of spiders come out loud an clear?:S

Um no wrong answer. See, spiders are the only thing that it is okay for a man to fear. In fact, it is a not so well known law that women are obligated to kill spiders . Men have to do all the other types of protecting, but when it comes to spiders, that is a woman's job.

okay, is it me or has my fear of spiders come out loud an clear?

I have never known such a group of wussy-ass pussy boys. If i scream for you to come kill a spider, you better git yer bitch ass over there and kill the fuckin spider!!:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have never known such a group of wussy-ass pussy boys. If i scream for you to come kill a spider, you better git yer bitch ass over there and kill the fuckin spider!!

Just for future reference, i am NOT a wussy-assed pussy boy.;);):ph34r:

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.