WrongWay

What are you afraid of?

I have a huge amount of respect for and a little fear of the ocean,... you never know it's power until it's too late. Plus it's got bitey things that can take yer legs off snap snap. And jellyfish! When I was 10 I got stung by a bluebottle, those things are nasty. Tendrils wrapped around me three times, the marks didn't heal for 6 months.

I think it's cuz the ocean is ALIVE, you know? I'll still swim in it, but damn if I'm not a little nervous the whole time.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I am always afraid of being abducted by aliens. Angry aliens invading the earth scares the living shit out of me.
---------------------------------------------------------
STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG

Quit picking on sheenster. Im terrified of alien abductions too!! If you wanna be scared of something, be scared of me kicking your ass!!! :P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Damn chill girl I need to pass you the bong. (Darius Passes bong and gets up to get ice-cream for him SELF)

Shocking but true...i've never in my life smoked pot. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I fear human race!

Dated back from Adam & Eve, the human revolution as evolved so much that we started out not knowing what a fork is, now we're killing each other with: words, deceiving/back stabbing one another, implanting viruses electronically to weapons of mass destruction, and chemical agents.

Let's face it....human race is dangerous!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Guys can't be scared of spiders. It IS the mans job to kill the spiders!!

Uh you know if they would leave the damn predators alone... there would be LESS bugs... Spiders eat skeeters and lots of other harmful insects.. Balance of nature.. screw with it.. and you suffer.

I worked thru most of my fears long ago.. Fear of heights.. take up flying skydiving hang gliding and climbing.. Fear of the Ocean.. Sail.. go boating.. SCUBA...kayaking... Face your fears...

If you are afraid of being alone in life surround yourself with friends and be open to meet new ones. Expand your horizons.. travel and meet diverse people who live outside your circle of friends. Get out of your comfort zones experience the world.. ... live life to its fullest. If you have a fear, assault it head on and overcome it.:)

Awwww.... poor Mel. I wonder how you'd like the cicadas.

weren't those the bugs liz (weegegirl) posted about few weeks ago? yucky-cicadas flying all around ... that would be pure terror [:/].
to lawrocket ~ i also dislike pretty much all insects/bugs. but number one on my list is Roaches :S*

tornados ~ i second that b*.

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

weren't those the bugs liz (weegegirl) posted about few weeks ago? yucky-cicadas flying all around ... that

Yup.... here.

They don't just fly around though - they fly right into you - like they can't help it. They'll fly into your car if your window is down. But they don't bite - they just make an annoying noise. I don't mind them. I haven't seen them in 17 yrs, and won't see them again for 17 more. :)
Heres a pic my friend Chris took of one up close.

I agree with ya. I don't fear humans, but I don't like them either. :P

My biggest fear is accomplishing all my goals and dreams......and having nobody to share them with.

I could only imagine going out, having a great day in the sky, coaching some of the worlds best new blood, smiling, laughing, having a great time, and then going back home to a cat and an empty bed.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Face it, you are afraid of amphibians too.:P

Only dirty thieving Texan frogs. :ph34r:

Edited to add: And that's only in fear that they'll try to molest me in a homosexual fashion or steal my stuff. :ph34r::D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.