skyesspot

Congrats to Lummy

thanks everyone ;)

I'm still in a haze over it all. I knew I was going to be getting an offer, but sorta expected they'd offer me about 10 grand less.

To be more specific, I'm going back to UC at a different campus, Berkeley to be exact. Same title, same pay as previously held. Now, the hard part of giving notice to a company that I really kinda like,except for the pay :(
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

LOL... jumping more when I'm at the DZ, hell ya!!! Now to figure out how to get out more than every other weekend ;)

Funny tho, cause I've jumped more within the last 6 months than I did all last year...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You can thank me for that later in ways only you know how!!

La, la, la, la...that's tmi, TMI! :P

Congrats, Lummy. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You can thank me for that later in ways only you know how!!

Hmmmmm.... eggcept for the fact that now I see you every other weekend, it'd be a good deal ;)

I'll thank ya anyways, just cause I enjoy thanking you.....

And what's this stuff about Andi playing innocent again...We ALL know better than to believe THAT!!!!

@Deuce....

If'n you're serious, lemmee know

I am glad it is finally paying off!!

Honestly tho, the certs didn't matter too much in this case. My references had a TON of pull tho. Nice that after a year, it was still easy to find people who were more than willing to say a nice thing or two about me, and they didn't have to lie either ;)

Vegas for NYE... most probably.. Have to figure out the probation period and how to take time off over the holidays but it's definitely looking brighter !!!!

Now, if I can just convince Skye that she DOESN'T have to work 18 gazillion jobs, we might be able to get away for a weekend her n there :)

Oh n sunny, I'm looking into Greyhound tix and will let ya know ;) JK!!!! You DEFINITELY need to come back for the Boogie in Sep!!!