freeflir29

I just ordered the coolest freakin thing!!!

So....I have been thinking about how bad it sucked WALKING everywhere at WFFC 2002. So......I was thinking of getting an electric scooter to take care of that problem. Well......I found something about 1000% cooler! Check this shit out!!!!

www.thesuperkids.com/niv2fufepobi.html

Is that thing the shit or what? I ordered it in black of course. I think I'll be able to SMOKE any golf cart. B| Now.....I just have to NOT kill myself on it. :D

Make sure you take the long way around the Gravity Gear tent. I'll have my three year old with me. Of coarse she has been briefed on golf carts. Now I'll have to amend my briefing! :S

.....can I have a go at it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I was up in San Francisco last week looking up at things, and a Cop was giving somebody a sobriety test. He and another guy were messing around in the streets on some of those and got busted for it. Only one of them was getting the test and was failing miserably.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

The one thing I hate about boogies is that more people are injured on the ground than skydiving.

That's why I only put eight people on a golf cart and drive it in reverse around the entire convention grounds, including doing the flagpole slalom and a run through the spectator area, when I'm sober. :)

Be careful, Clay. At least out here, those things aren't street legal. The ones I've seen here (till the cops started busting them in force - I haven't seen one on the road in about a month - and I saw several a day) don't have headlights or breaklghts.

Probably fine if you keep it off the street.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The Harley looking ones have been for sale at PetBoys. Just up the street from me they seel gas and electric scooters like this for $160-$200. I'm not sure they will be as good of quality, but they seem to be fun. I know someone at the dz has one like the one you purchased....it can move surprisingly fast.

think I'll be able to SMOKE any golf cart.

is that a challange????????????? cuz mine is a harley dude........ oh wait..... never mind a race......... i forgot... yours might go faster but i can cary a party on, on mine..... pluss it was 100 bucks cheaper.........lol.......but then again i betyou can just put your in the back seat of your car vs. a damn trailer...... to bad they don't have a teleporter working now adays....