PabloCruz2

Aerial Pics of DZ's

Since I have only jumped at one DZ, I thought it would be fun to see if anybody else has aerial shots of their DZ. All my jumps have been at Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing, OK. A place very dear to my heart. In the first pic, the complex below my left hand is a prison. A very good place to avoid an "out" landing!:P On most days you could hear the inmates shouting up at you while under canopy.

Ahhhh.....I remember that prison all too well.;) It was funny opening up by the prison and seeing them all head-up, mouth agape watching us.

And lets not forget the tank farm for the national oil reserve....that's some fun landing area over there.:P

This is the view over my DZ now.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

What would really be cool : a drop zone directory with aerial shot of every dz.
What a great coffee table book too ! ( damn that sounded gay )

OK USPA.... make us a dz directory with aerial shots.Please ?

Okay, not quite what you were looking for, but a facility I regularly use for flying is www.AirNav.com. They don't really have pics of dropzone, but they do have photos of the airports, runways, etc.

If nothing else, it helps me to get oriented to the DZ to understand the general layout - especially if going to be flying in -

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

Have tons of aerial pics but not too much fun reducing them to file size allowance here.
Awesome to see Oklahoma Skydive Centre from the air---way more green than I figured!!

My d.z. is in lower mainland B.C. Canada
Abbotsford Para Center (A.S.P.C.) Skydive Vancouver. Gary took airaspc1-4 Deb took airaspc5

SMiles;)

If you havent' Jumped at Lodi Your missing out! My Daughter cant' wait for me to come again so we can go to the "Parachute Place" :ph34r:

Looking for my pics of Sky Dive Ogden.hmm where did I put those:S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Billy got a new camera and shot a pic of Jeff and me exiting. The full pic is big, so here's a clip of the dz.

I love my dz. West Plains Skydiving, Davenport, WA. (The dry side of Washington.)

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis