cocheese

Since single skybabes don't exist...

Someone told me once that noone can love you like a crazy person. So true, so true.

If you sleep with one of their other personalities though, is that cheating?

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Only if you tell the other personality about her...

~R+R:o
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Course I don't know why, since he'd have better luck with the crazy ones. B|

Someone told me once that noone can love you like a crazy person. So true, so true.

Hi Chrissy, Yes Sporto loves you very much.Ha. and I like you a lot.(Forest Gump voice)

;)

If you sleep with one of their other personalities though, is that cheating?

dude I said crazy not multiple personalities!! But you do pose a great question....:P

LOL...doesn't everyone?

Well, I expect it from the straight guys... seems kinda wierd to have a guy from the other team wantin' to bury his head in my chest. :ph34r:

(note: I didn't say I minded having Keith bury his head in my chest...He's got the greatest hair.....;))

Sometimes, it is a matter of neatness. Boobies get dusty and I like to put my head in there and move it around.

Ya gotta like a guy who's neat. :)

I wanna know where all the single, good looking, none arrogant skyfellas are!!!!! :$:P[:/] Anyone seen any?!

Bx

We're all in scotland!!!!!! B| lol, Its sad as soon as a skybabe turns up at the dz its like wolves on the hunt!!
(and i'm just a guilty as the rest)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

So women should just go after what they want ..... cut to the chase ladies....i mean eliminate the chase ..... I think it should be the female who does all the asking out. Sure would save a lot of bs for both parties. But no women can't do that.... "it wouldn't be right" or "i feel weird asking a guy... i'll just wait til..." Or "i only want the ones i can't have".
Ladies: if you are a single skydiver, go after what you want. Men usually say yes.... if they don't fall over backwards in shock.

Look i'll be first to admit it!! Guys are crap at asking women out!!!
Women are more decisive! so it should be that women just walk out and ask the guy out!! generally we will say yes!!! much easier for us blokes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

Ladies: if you are a single skydiver, go after what you want.

There are people who don't go after what they want? (Confusion sweeps over me....)

All I had to do to get this really hot guy was get him drunk, talk to his ex on MSN, sit in his lap, and make out with him! It's really quite simple.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm a skybabe and I'm single:D:D:D....

..why dont you swing by Molalla this weekend and we can chat about getting you off the market....

~chachi

I just read part of that...and only got..."why dont you swing by Molalla this weekend and....we can chat about getting you off."

:D:D:D

~R+RB|...at least he is offering...:ph34r:...

..why dont you swing by Molalla this weekend and we can chat about getting you off the market....

~chachi

I just read part of that...and only got..."why dont you swing by Molalla this weekend and....we can chat about getting you off."

:D:D:D

~R+RB|...at least he is offering...:ph34r:...

That's funny, I guess we know what's on your mind, but if things worked out I always take care of the lady, you know, a few times ......

~chachi

Ladies: if you are a single skydiver, go after what you want. Men usually say yes.... if they don't fall over backwards in shock.

Oh sure, then the guy will start complaining that she's too aggressive and dump her anyway. :P

You should start a hook-up thread. Have everyone who wants to take part post their picture and write a little bio about themselves, then people will know who is available and interested, etc.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You should start a hook-up thread. Have everyone who wants to take part post their picture and write a little bio about themselves, then people will know who is available and interested, etc.

Ha, HH could setup an online dating type forum seperate from the forums and such, but with links. Have pics, bios, etc.

He could charge something like $5 a month for the service...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There are some single skybabes who post on this forum...some can better be called skyhotties...I won't name names - they know who they are...B|:S:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Ha, HH could setup an online dating type forum seperate from the forums and such, but with links. Have pics, bios, etc.

He could charge something like $5 a month for the service...

WoW...that's cheap...maybe he should charge the amount of a jump ticket....:D...

~R+R:)...Think of all the jump tickets...;):P...

So ya gunna pick me up at the airport?

Or do you want to fly here?:|

:):):P:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No no... YOU should start one

He's the one who was asking, not me! :P

Hmmm -
Me thinks thou dost protest too much.:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh sure, then the guy will start complaining that she's too aggressive and dump her anyway.

Been there done that....>:(

Wussies

I wanna pick Keith up again.. ;) Not that it goes anywhere but at least it doesnt scare the shit out of him.