Brian425

What's your nickname and how did you get it?

So I got stuck with "the god of wind and rain" Last summer during AFF, the weather at my DZ was pretty crappy at my DZ. I would arrive at 9:00 am on Saturday and leave on Sunday and sometimes not get to jump at all. Mainly due to wind and or rain.

I came faithfully every weekend. Finally on a weekend when the weather was forcast to be bad, I left at noon on Saturday. By 1:00 the clouds had cleared and the first load was up. A few weeks later the same thing happened. Soon Mr wind and rain was born. When it happened a 3rd time, I was God of wind and rain.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Congratulations, you are a god...and I end up with the bruise the size of my calf and scrapes/scratches the length of my right leg...:S

~R+R:)...Road rash hurts...:P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Sorry you are hurt. Some {{Vibes}} and hugs to feel better.

I have a friend nicknamed road rash. He's RR or R squared to friends. He used to crash his motorcycle on a regular basis. Maybe you could meet and share scars. :P

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I've gained two so far during my 5 month long skydiving career.

1. Goat girl - One day I had a bad landing and face planted into the ground and busted my nose. I sat there on the ground for a minute holding my nose and spitting stuff out of my mouth. Tami Carbone came running over to me and told me to smile because she thought I had for sure busted out all my teeth. I smiled at her and I had grass and dirt all in my teeth. :D I wish I would have seen it from her point of view. It must have been funny! Then the next jump, I'm walking off the landing area and trip in a hole and bust my nose again. B| I must have loved eating grass that day! :D

2. Sheena, Queen of the Parking Lot (instead of Sheena, Queen of the Jungle) - Let's just say that me and the parking lot have grown close these past few months. I really should try to avoid it next time.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Little P - cleverly coined by Skygod7777 and Vern at Richmond. I'm guessing this comes from my small stature of 5'2" and the first letter of my name.

Portable Paige - Phreezone is responsible for this. Anytime I see him at SGC it usually involved getting picked up and tossed around a lot. Mostly it was having him line people up and smack my ass till they were done and then I was put down.

Ahhhhh, the good ole' days of Ohio.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

SQUEAKER[/RED]

I have 2 older Bros. one called King Rat the other Mousie, so when I came along the rodentification of Squeaker was given. Squeak for short;)
I've had it for 36 years
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

well... see... I am the "Icon" an idol to be worshipped...B| i.e. I was voted the standard by which all other men are judged by several of my friends... It's tough sometimes but someone has to do it...

I don't let it go to my head... :D... no, really I don't...

I also sometimes go by "Lefty" mostly due to the fact that I was walking around with a cast on my left hand for a month after I started skydiving.

the "134" attached to the end is my little sisters lucky number... I don't have a lucky number...

Scott

My nickname is Chris. It's short for Christopher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a coincidence. My nickname is Bytch. It's short for Bytchtopher.

edit to add: I think this post proves without a shadow of a doubt that I need to get some sleep.

Or it proves that you're a plain ole post whore.;)

I know, pot calling kettle black.:P

I am Sunshine cause i'm always bright and cheery in the morning. Skymonkey1 named me Sunchehag as a combination of being sunshine, che, boozehag. I feel so loved.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Even though you don't pm me anymore.

I don't hardly PM anyone anymore. Ever since i got a new job a few weeks ago, i can't be on dzcom during the day. And i have a partime job 3 nights a week so i'm away from the internet then too.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

LOUDDAN = Coming soon to a DZ near you, and your question will me answered. Actually, I'm just loud, not to be obnoxious or anything, I have worked aircraft open-line maintenance for almost 12 years, my hearing is good, I'm just used to being in an environment where you must project your voice in order to be heard over the jet engines. When i get all shitty drunk, I just forget about the jet engines that aren't usually around. I have stopped a few people from walking into spinning props by yelling and getting their attention though, its my blessing and my curse. I live out loud, its the only way to be. Anyway Hans Paulsen and his wife Sandy dubbed me LOUD DAN.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Balls.

A couple years ago I was stitching up a pair af pants and my roommate asked what I was doing. He then saw what part of the pants I was stitching up and said, "man, you must have big balls or something." and I'm like, "Boy Howdy." He called me Balls from then on and it stuck.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."