moodyskydiver

things to pack for the trip to Rantoul.Help!

Ok, I'll be flying out to Rantoul Thurs (almost there! almost there!) and I'm trying to get things organized to start packing for the trip. I have that nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something. So since I have the memory and attention span of a goldfish I need you're help! What are you packing? What do you normally forget or dont remember until you've already left the house?I'm looking for non-skydive related stuff since I'm just going to work/party this year.

heres a rough list that I've started:

WFFC pre-registration receipt
$$$,ID,plane ticket/flight info,credit cards
clothes:tshirts,shorts,jeans,jacket,PJs etc
toiletries:soap,shampoo,toothbrush,toothpaste etc.
shoes/sandals
towels
hairbrush,hair ties,hat,sunglasses etc.
camping stuff: tent,sleeping bag,pillow,air mattress+air pump
phone charger
camera+memory card
**Godiva chocolate liqueur to celebrate my b-day Aug12**:ph34r:

Ok so what am I missing?HELP!:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

condoms?

even if you're not planning on using them, you can always pass them along to a friend who's found a hookup.

Yup. After skybytch's thread on the topic I went down to Planned Parenthood and picked up the 2 dozen they donated. I'll prob leave a bunch in the DZ.com tent or passing them out. I doubt I'll be needing them.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

condoms?

even if you're not planning on using them, you can always pass them along to a friend who's found a hookup.

:D

I was told Toilet Paper may prove to be the best thing I remember to bring (aside from rig/logbook/etc).

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

only you RR!!

;)

I couldn't resist...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:...

...>:(...

~R+R:)...I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|...And better than ever...RANTOUL WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Oh so it's not much different than a regular day at any dropzone.

Nope. For some reason anytime me and gimp were in the dzcom tent together, the subject of ass fucking would come up. Ooh, and i found out astroglide isn't just for ass. The things you learn in rantoul....:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

For some reason anytime me and gimp were in the dzcom tent together, the subject of ass fucking would come up

i believe that the topic last year was ass licking...tossin salads....not ass fucking
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Speaking of the bytch, her and flyangel2 are on site, and set up in camp Colorado.....

Damn, they sure do give good hugs.

If you got the "hug" that they gave me on Saturday, you are a lucky man. Of course Mar couldn't be outdone by Lisa....wow :$ I'm telling you, watch out for those redheads.

I pulled our ol' whip out from behind the bar, and I'll be bringing it along, if ever so briefly.....:ph34r:.....cover your ass!!!!!

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail