kelel01

Vibes for Sheenster303

Our poor Sheenie Beenie broke her leg yesterday on her only jump of the day . . . :( It has to have a plate and some screws put in it. I don't know if "vibes" is the right word for it, but I think she would appreciate some smiles from some people once she gets to go home from the hospital. They kept her there overnight. :(

But when I talked to her last night, she sounded good and sedated, so I think at least the drugs are good! :)
Kelly

smiles coming her way... i'm justhoping quickdraw doesn't post here... the smile from the cat in his avatar might freak her out while under the influence of good hospital drugs.....lol.......

heal quick

try not to become a pathetic post whore like i did after my injury.

I hate to say it, but I see pathetic post whoring in Sheena's immediate future. Because of the nature of her job, she's going to have to be unemployed for a little while.

But Sheena, we'll be here to read any stupid or un-stupid posts you make . . . Heal on, sista! :)
Kelly

OHH NO SHEENA!! I am sooo sooo soo sorry my dear. I wish I was there to offer you support.
Heal fast and if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know.

GET BETTER so we do some more tracking. ;)

Lots love and get well vibes for you sweety!!!
((((((((VIBES))))))))))

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Hey y'all!

Sheena wanted me to thank everyone for the vibes in this thread. Tami Carbone and I read most of them to her, but she can't get on her computer at home without rearranging her room. So for now, here's a big THANK YOU! from her through me. :)
Kelly

Heal up fast kiddo, and look at the bright side, when your ready and healed, the weather will be perfect, ie not 103 degrees, not 100% humidity, nice and cool with wide open blue skies. As soon as you can, you should get on out to the DZ, it helps when your injured. Get well soon .

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!