Kramer

What Do You Eat Compulsively?

I like to eat Tombstone Pizza w/ hot sauce. Can finish a whole one before I know it.

Someone said Cheez-its, for sure

Mini Slim Jims, they come in a pringles like tube individually wrapped

This one is weird but Fire sauce packets from Taco Bell, MMMmmmM

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Canteloupe. When I can't get quality fresh ones, I dip into my stock of frozen canteloupe pieces. I have a 7 cu ft chest freezer with more canteloupe in it than anything else. The chest freezer is in addition to the 3.5 cu foot freezer section of my refrigerator-freezer.

In about 1000 square feet I grow enough canteloupe to supply me with canteloupe for about 4 months. Pick them from mid august thru mid september. Sometimes I eat little else but canteloupe for a few days. I may eat more than one a day. Maybe 2 or 3 per on hot sweaty days.

Of course I'll share -

when are you coming over?

I can be there by 10 pm, hope you'll have the late night "munchies":D

No worries - but we'll have to leave from the DZ We usually hang out and drink a few beers there first.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Have you ever made fresh cantaloupe juice? OMG, to die for. When I lived near Venice Beach in CA they had my favorite health food sandwhich shop. Whevever I could afford to pay $3 for a drink I would order the large fresh cantaloupe drink. I am tellin ya, drink of the GODS!!!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

POPCORN! Oooh just set a bowl anywhere in my vicinity and I'm unable to resist. MmmmMMmm butter and salt, maybe some parmesian cheese. Now I'm hungry :P

And Pringle potato chips. I like any chip, but Pringles and me get on reeeaal well.

And Timbits. I can resist a donut, but not a Timbit. They're so small, not a real donut, so how bad can they be for me?:)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

My very own homemade Beef Jerky, made from London Broil. It's the BEST. I've been selling quarter-pound bags of it at work for $8 a bag and I've had repeat business already.

At the moment, I'm chomping Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts like they're goin' out of style.

I also find I have a difficult time stopping when I'm eating ZOURS candy. Think "Mike & Ike" with a sour outer coating that makes your mouth run with saliva. (OMG it just happened, just from thinking about them!) :D

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"