BlindBrick

Am I an asshole

I used have a "best friends with benefits" setup going with this chick. She got a bit batty and getting very posessive, so I cooled stuff off.

She offered to float me the money I needed to get an AAD. So, we've kind of drifted back together here lately. Yeah, I know there's a hook buried somewhere in this bait, but is is so hard to ignore a willing "sponsor".

Anyway, she calls me up on the phone tonight to chat. After about twnety mintues I get bored so I flip on the computer and log on to the palce I am getting the AAD from. I then proceed to get her credit card info and order myself an AAD.

At this point I feel a little obligated to let her talk on, but even if I didn't have ADHD, long phone calls are not my thing. Next thing I know I am surfing dz.com and find a link to a website full of "camel toes".

So as I type this, I am looking at camels toes and just inserting a grunt or two into the phone whenever her vocal inflection leads me to think she is asking a question.

Does this make me an asshole?
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I must have you confused with someone else. For some reason i thought you were married.

Nope. Closest I've come to that is an ex-fiance. Which is sort of why this girl and I ran into trouble the first time. She got majorly wiggy and posessive when I went back home in April for the birth of my son. And it just went downhill from there.

And I tried to break it off, but good god this woman couldn't take a hint. At one point she said "I think you care more about skydiving than me!" I looked her square in the eye and told her "I do." and she still didn't get the hint.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Shes trying to say... if you ask a stupid question.... you get a stupid answer.
He knows he is being an asshole.

Dude.. do the right thing. Cancel the order on the AAD. Quit leading the girl on. You'll only make her jaded and bitter for the next guy she goes out with. Do it for your fellow man, if not yourself.

AAAAhhhhaaa hahahahahaha bwaaaa haaa haa haaa.

Dude this is just to fuckin good!!! ha hah hahaha

I'm sure I just made enough of an ass hole of my self to get you off the hook. But I don't really care.
If she's going to by you an AAD go for it man. Hell, you should be looking at some asian bondage pics, instead of camel toe . com!!!

The fellow man? Sucks to be him for getting caught up in the situation. What was that song that Pat Bennotar sung? Love is a battle field? Some times we kill innocents in war. It's called fratrocide. The next dude who comes along takes his chances on getting tainted goods, just like you take your chances on a skydive. That's just the way it is... Don't hate the player or the game, just wait your turn. Doing my best to stir the pot of controversy...

as soon as you pay her what you barrowed......you are "UN-assholed".;)
You just GAVE her a$$ justifyable control on you too.

I must have you confused with someone else. For some reason i thought you were married.

Nope. Closest I've come to that is an ex-fiance. Which is sort of why this girl and I ran into trouble the first time. She got majorly wiggy and posessive when I went back home in April for the birth of my son. And it just went downhill from there.

And I tried to break it off, but good god this woman couldn't take a hint. At one point she said "I think you care more about skydiving than me!" I looked her square in the eye and told her "I do." and she still didn't get the hint.

-Blind

Well, if you feel that way about her, don't respect her, and acknowledge that you are essentially using her, and don't mind stringing her along hoping that she's going to get what she wants from you (god knows what that is), then I think it makes you insensitive, self-centered, a bit boorish, and certainly it is not a respectable thing to be doing. I don't know you at all and won't say you're an "asshole," but if you have to ask if this behavior is wrong, then that is your first clue that you should not be engaged in it.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

If you think that's an ethical way to behave and how you would want someone in your family to be treated by a guy that they have feelings for, then sure, go right on ahead.

Personally I think it is far behind assholeness. To mooch off of someone is repulsive. Says a lot about your character, and any woman who found out about that in the future would hightail it another direction no matter how wonderful you may be in other areas of life.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda