jkwon

I want to see your beautiful pets.

Pic 1. My sweety follows me around everywhere! :)
Pic 2. I shave him every couple months, and he looks like a totally different dog! :o

Pic 3. The only one I have of us together, and he's pretty fuzzy.

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

I had to put my baby girl Layne to sleep a few weeks ago, but brought home a new baby girl just a few weeks ago. Her name is Katrina (aka trina bina, katrina ballerina or kit kat - she doesn't answer to any of them anyway LOL)

She's WAYYY too much fun!

Jen
Arianna Frances

My baby. Angus was adopted after he was abandonded by an abusive owner. He is very shy around people he hasn't spent some time with but he is cool with most of my friends. He is a big sweetheart. Very protective too. My avatar is his picture that was in one of those page-a-day calenders.

I don't have a picture of my other dog Bear here with me at work. I'll try to post one when I get home.

Here is my pretty little angel Tamara.
She is a brown lynx sacred cat of Burma, or simply Birman.

It's thanks to her that I'm skydiving.
It was her kittens that got me though Static line:)http://www.ecfreefly.com/tam1.jpg
http://www.ecfreefly.com/tam1.jpg

Ankie
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

OK, what is that loungecat is lounging on? It looks like it's attached to the window. My cat would LOVE that!! Wheredja get it???

Wish I had pics here to show off Daisy (2 yr. old Blue Lacy) and Tyson (11 yr. old sweet kitty)...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I know you got em...So let's see them. Preferably next to you so I can prove that pets take after their owners.

I don't have a pet yet...Looking for a weimaraner breeder. :(

OK...my doggies have their own web page B|

CLICKY

Nilla is the Jack Russel
Buster is the Pointer
PeeWee is the Manchester Terrier

Attached is a pic of Squeek

Rebecca, I can't remember what that is called, but I used to have one. (My cat hacked hairballs all over it, and I finally got rid of it- the window perch, not my cat!) Any of the bigger pet stores should have them or try the catalogs like Foster Smith.

I have 4:

Maizee - My Great Dane. I've had her since she was 5 weeks old; she's 9 years now :(
Morgan - My Golden. Rescued her from death row when she was about 3 years; she's 12 now.
Forest - He was a stray that was run over at the DZ when he was a few weeks old. He's a little "special" now (hence the name :P)
Madi - Maizee found her in our back yard when she was 3 days old. We've raised her to a whopping 3 months! She's cute, but a terror!

Enjoy here while you're here because there's no here there.

Maizee - My Great Dane. I've had her since she was 5 weeks old; she's 9 years now :(

OH my Goodness!!! i LOVE Great Danes! Maizee is an awesome name and she's so Beautiful!!!

i hope to have a Great Dane one day... actually i've picked out the name Maia (it's kind of similar to the name you have...Cool)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Meet Cougar "The Psychic Cat" and Sky the "Lickless" Husky. Cougar acts like a dog and Sky acts like a cat. Just when you think of Cougar he'll show up.. checking you out. You'll spot him on your periphery. You look and he'll wink and hop in your lap. If you pet him, he'll lick you and give you thumbs up with that little spur finger on his wrist. He's been known to jump on people's head when they laugh. Sky, on the other paw, doesn't want to be bothered. Affection brings no licks, so you put your face next to his and he moves away. Imitation dog howls by humans will cause Sky to howl. Goofy dog walks in the rain like, "Hey, it's just rain, I'm waterproof." All in all, low maintenance creatures.

You're always the starter in your own life!

i hope to have a Great Dane one day... actually i've picked out the name Maia (it's kind of similar to the name you have...Cool)

Great Danes are the BEST dogs!! I don't think I will ever own another breed! She is just like a big lovable person!

Enjoy here while you're here because there's no here there.