PhillyKev

How old were you when you lost your cherry?

reading as much as i could and learning

nothing like an educated man that knows what they are doing! ;)

Well, who would you prefer, someone with 4 years of book learning, or someone with 15 years of practical hands on (and hands off and hands tied to the headboard) practical experience? ;)

you guys couldn't figure it out in a 7 year time span?

I know, really! :S

I guess I was just a natural...

Had to wait a lonnng time from when I wanted sex to when I got sex ... 'cause I would have done it at 12 or 13, but didn't do it until I had just turned 18, in my freshman year of college. I was in love with her in a big way.

And I look back on it now and wonder what I knew of love, then.
Who knows, maybe more than I know now... I think I'm just jaded now. I have trouble picturing true love. I'm seeing it all as an illusion now... [:/]

But the sex was good. Very intimate, passionate -- but she was a good Christian girl, so she had guilt problems with letting go and enjoying it. Boy, did she ever have a conflict within herself about it, 'cause she sure did enjoy the sensations and the passion! :)
Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

reading as much as i could and learning

nothing like an educated man that knows what they are doing! ;)

Well, who would you prefer, someone with 4 years of book learning, or someone with 15 years of practical hands on (and hands off and hands tied to the headboard) practical experience? ;)

I wasn't tring to compete with the older guys that actually have alot of experience. I was trying to (and succeeded i might) to be able to have sex for the first time and make her say "HOLYSHIT!!! there is no way your a virgin!! *panting* how did you know to take it slow and build me up and then take me?!?!:o *panting* and that thing with your fingers twisting around :o:o:o:o"

hehehehe that made it all worth it. I didn't want to be that kid that didn't know where or what the clit and even better the g-spot is. :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Funny how it's so accepted to lose it young and have lots of sex if you're a guy, but it's shameful if you're a girl. You don't see many girls on here saying "I lost it before 15!", do ya? But, hell, the men are proud!

I don't think there's anything shameful about being interested in sex at a young age. It's all about moderation. If you go and hump every person you meet, then there might be something shameful (and dangerous) about that!
I'm a few months shy of my 9 year anniversary.. .. Scary!

Well, who would you prefer, someone with 4 years of book learning, or someone with 15 years of practical hands on (and hands off and hands tied to the headboard) practical experience?

I like to have my cake and eat it too - so BOTH. :ph34r:

Just because you've been doing it for a long time, doesn't mean you've been doing it right. ;)

I wasn't tring to compete with the older guys that actually have alot of experience. I was trying to (and succeeded i might) to be able to have sex for the first time and make her say "HOLYSHIT!!! there is no way your a virgin!! *panting* how did you know to take it slow and build me up and then take me?!?!:o *panting* and that thing with your fingers twisting around :o:o:o:o"

hehehehe that made it all worth it. I didn't want to be that kid that didn't know where or what the clit and even better the g-spot is. :)

EXACTLY. I had not a shred of nervousness or fumbling when I first made love with my then-girlfriend. I was comfortable, confident, and gooooood. :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

He was 17 and a virgin too. Damn that was fun.

OMG you're doing it to me again!! :P

Did it involve mashing his face between your legs as you rode it like a bronco? :P

Details -- I beg you! :D

-Jeffrey

Jeffrey you are a FREAK!

It involved lots of apple schnapps :D We planned it for a few days because we were both very nervous. It was sweet and slow and he was an angel about it and treated me like a princess. He was gentle and loving. I was happy to have him as my first love and that's what he was. After the first few times though, YEEEEEHAAWW!!!:) :D

J/k

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)