sunshine

There are some real pyschos out there

The ones you really have to watch out for are the ones the act normal but are actually pyscho. I just read something in Readers Digest where this true crime writer was trying to write about the Bundy murders before they knew who was doing it. Turns out ole Teddy was working in the same office with her and she didn't have a clue.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

The ones you really have to watch out for are the ones the act normal but are actually pyscho. I just read something in Readers Digest where this true crime writer was trying to write about the Bundy murders before they knew who was doing it. Turns out ole Teddy was working in the same office with her and she didn't have a clue.

Anne Rule, The Stranger Beside Me

In the book, she discusses how Bundy worked on a rape-crisis hotline with her.

It is estimated by the FBI that there are 75 active serial killers in the US at any time.

The incident that sparked this thread is a stupid guy. He told me i had a great smile. Then he proceeded to say he'd like to have a physical relationship and if he ended up liking me, he would stick around. Who the hell says that to someone? Weirdo.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The incident that sparked this thread is a stupid guy. He told me i had a great smile. Then he proceeded to say he'd like to have a physical relationship and if he ended up liking me, he would stick around. Who the hell says that to someone? Weirdo.

He could have just said "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" would have been about the same thing.

Want me to beat him up for you? I've been known to break an ankle or two in my time.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

That's my current A material. Be quiet about it will ya.

When I was 23,24ish I would go up to a girl at any local meat market and immediatly try to kiss her. I was occaisonally successfull, but the "bad" responses really made it worthwhile... just pushin buttons ya know.

I wonder if he was just pushing buttons for amusement too...
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.

Some people scare me.

Don't worry, I am safely locked in my room where I can't hurt you.

But if I ever get out, I would like to have a physical relationship with you because you have a great smile... And if I end up liking you, then I might stick around.

:P

Wow, he was a jerk! What did you say to him in response to that?