Deuce

Speedo Day at Byron

If the ladies promise to wear speedos (mens style, not women's), black socks, and a jumpsuit tied around the neck, lots of people will come on down.

There is unfortunately a big football game on Saturday.

What is football again? I forgot.

Oh wait! We have TV at Byron. You can watch it there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

What to wear?
Speedos, blacksocks in sandals and your jumpsuit tied around your neck
for dirtdives.
(Speedos can be substituted for runners-shorts rolled up inwards all
the way up to your hip bone. Gareth has more info on this)

Mathias
www.gravitygear.com

Awww shucks I don't have any speedos and the runner shorts just seems like too poor a subsitute. I'll wear black socks but other wise you guys will just have to take the glory for yourselves.

As much as I'd like to sport my "banana hammock" at the dz, I am afraid I'll still be in Baltimore this weekend.. :D

and since Lany is not there and there probably won't be many pictures, you can always say it never happened.. ;)

you all have fun without us though, ok?:D:ph34r::D:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

No Speedo Day was initiated by the VERY American Chris DeBar. He was soooo impressed with the Old Mans Boogie.... oh..... I mean Herc Boogie, that he wanted to share the luv! You know bring a little of the Euro Joy home to the common folks way out here in the country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I'm happy I'll be at Bridge Day. I can't even imagine what the first time tandems will be thinking when they visit the lovely speedo central.

Then again, I'm sad to have to miss this. Not cuz I groove on guys in speedos but I'd really like to see how dorky all the folks would like way outside their comfort zone.

Have fun out there and get photos if this really goes down.

After reading these posts, I sense that this event is about the girls?! It is not!!!!
As stated in the invitation
" In celebration of our European especially Scandinavian heritage Chris
Debar(french) and Mathias Lundblad (Swedish)
hereby invites all interested parties to Speedo day at Bay Area
Skydiving.

What is it?
A grand celebration of Speedos, black socks in flipflops and jumpsuits
tied around Your neck for the dirtdive. "

That is what it is, not some kind of sick sexual fantasy for all the girls. It's about where we are from, who we are, who we can become.

I just got a phone call from Bonnie, asking me to show up in my pilots uniform, strip down to my speedos, climb into the King Air and fly a load!!

That is so wrong!

I am not going to do it, if I wanted to be a stripper I would have eaten a lot less burgers and worked out much more!

So once again, if you want some fun skydiving, some free burgers and some cool swedish drinking games, come to Bay Area Skydiving for Speedo day and join me and Chris for the fun!
Ingen minns en fegis!

I have about 50 pictures, after reviewing them I am not so sure anybody wants to see them

Aaron Long, didn't have a Speedo so his girlfriend hooked him up with a leopard patterned thong, (he had to wear it backwards for obvious reasons)

Farrah face was pretty red most of th day, tandems looked really scared with about 10 people running around in speedos and blacksocks and flipflops.

Q and Mark had matching neongreen and black Speedos!!

It was a little cold flying the King Air in Speedos, but hey I got some freefod out of it.

Naked AJ refused to run around in Speedos.

Mathias
Ingen minns en fegis!

I am cracking up.

The Beautiful Anita took some pictures, and those are the most likely to be seen.

I kind of laugh. The cool thing about the Herc Boogie was that just about everybody in the, wait, everybody in the sauna was naked.

People come in all shapes and sizes. Not just FHM shapes and sizes.

Bring it Anita! I am a 41 year old god (relative to other 41 year old gods)

HA!

:ph34r:

The cool thing about the Herc Boogie was that just about everybody in the, wait, everybody in the sauna was naked.

People come in all shapes and sizes. Not just FHM shapes and sizes.

deuce, i hear ya man, i've been to a sauna with a bunch of skydivers in germany, and everybody was naked.......very sureal compared to standard american views on nudity.... but it was no biggie.... wierdest thing was sittingin a room with about 6 guys and about 5 chicks completley naked and the onlything i could think about was how damn hot it was in there and if i was gona pass out!!...lol.....

Honey. May I please go downstairs and retrieve the photos from your camera. I took them afterall!

I got some wonderfull artsy fartsy shots of the black sock all lined up. Q sportin' the sock. A REAL close up of DeBar.

Please Mathias? May I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!