blueskyserenity

We met Santa!!!

And no I don't have it on video, but I do have some great photos!! My son is 3 today and this is the first Christmas that he understands, is talking about Christmas and Santa and is getting REALLY excited.

So..we mailed our letter to the North Pole on Wednesday.

Paul asked Santa for a 'spiderman machine'. I have NO idea what this is so any help would be appreciated. He is actually describing it in detail to Santa when we met him. Yes, I'm turning into a kid again!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I saw an advert on TV for a spiderman stunt set that has the S-man swinging from webs around street scenes you can make up with buildings, lamp posts etc......that could be it........here's a link:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3219165&sourceid=1500000000000000629120
We got our wee one a spiderman glove that has a "web" (silly-string") slinger, dart launcher and waterpistol......trouble is my hands are too damned big to get it on! And for some reason they don't make an adult size one.......:P

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

We got our wee one a spiderman glove that has a "web" (silly-string") slinger, dart launcher and waterpistol......trouble is my hands are too damned big to get it on! And for some reason they don't make an adult size one.......:P

I KNOW like geez..
i feel like OJ trying to put on that glove.

Every year there is always something or someone who manages to put me into the Holiday mood. Those photos were all I needed to get me into the spirit.:)

I agree. I've been trying to get in the spirit too. We're decorating this weekend because he keeps telling me Christmas is almost here and we need lights. lol:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

They look so cute Marianne! Paul and I played a few rounds of pool a couple weekends ago at The Farm and I was asking him if he was excited about Christmas coming up.

He was a little more concerned with trying to hit the balls at the time, but it's good to see that he's got his priorities in order now!!!!! :)
Killing threads since 2004.

Great photos. Your son seems mesmerized by Santa's presence!:D
Very, very cool.
Keep the dream alive as long as possible...:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

the Jews murdered jesus and al I got was this lousy t-shirt.

LOL

sorry I was gonna be one of those fire starters but I couldnt I think Im gonna get that printed up on a tshirt.

I gotta admit though, even after moving into the my first house I was kinda in the festive mood but those pics kinda brought me back to the fun part of the holiday! thanks!
My photos

My Videos

You cut your hair!!!! ALOT!!!! It looks great! And your babies are adorable as always.. :)Paul is totally in to Santa.. but Nora doesnt look so sure about him.. hehee.. she got this "mom, dont let that guy near me" look on her face. Sweet little doll-babies.. :$

oh PS.. give Paul a big birthday kiss from "aunt kitty".. :)

Your pics reminded me of my little cousins (2 and 4 at the time) last Christmas. We had Christmas Eve dinner at their home and they opened our gifts to them that evening. My brother and I bought the younger one a little "diva" microphone that plays through the radio.

My dad was always our Santa, and the Santa in the neighborhood so he's loved getting the old suit back out. He came in and both kids were a little scared but warmed up to him and had a good time. Shortly after he left they started whining a little bit about going to bed so my dad (who was back w/ us in civilian attire) grabbed the microphone and snuck away into the kitchen and then all of a sudden Santa's voice came out of nowhere to tell the little boys and girls that they better get to bed or he might have to skip their house!

It was absolutely priceless. I would give anything to have had a video camera on when that happened.

That said, it really freaks me out when my dad shows up as Santa, because he's really the only Santa I've ever known. Everytime I hear his Ho Ho Ho I'm immediately right back in our basement in New Hampshire asking him where he could possibly have parked his reindeer because they wouldn't fit on our roof!

I'm usually not all that excited about the holidays, but for the last few years since I've been around some little kids that get so excited about it I've had quite a good time.

:)
Killing threads since 2004.

'spiderman machine'

My friend and I were buying toys for underserved kids we sponsored and found some awesome spiderman toys! I don't know which machine your son is referring to, but maybe these might help you get started...

spidey laser shooters

spidey motocycle simulator

The motorcycle was fun to play with because it lets you turn the handles to rev the engine and it vibrates and stuff. It was cool.

Spiderman rocks! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

i've met santa before too... he shure looks diffrent, wierd how 3 years can change santa liek that.....

Cool. WHo's the funny guy on the left?;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Oh my God! How did you get Joe to dress up in a Santa suit???

Nice pics. I need to get my little Dude out and find a Santa to pick on this weekend. He was knocked down with the flu this week, so we've been Santa-nongrata or sans-Santa if you're into the whole alliteration thing.

If you get the opportunity, Polar Express was mesmerizing for the kid... Drake is still talking about it and we saw it the first day it was released.

xxx, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

wait until you see robbies hair. gone for the flock of seaguls...Haircut 100 look See i knew other people love xmas..I get tons of shit for being all festive. Rock on Santa. I got a lovely xmas prezzie from santa this year
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Someone needs to send those photos to Gordo and all the other holiday haters out there!;)

SOme people that are miserable don't like Happy people around them.
At Christmas time, my Co-workers call me Grant-a-claus! I get the office decorated and have my Santa gear ready the day after Thanksgiving.
My little boy love it.