turtlespeed

Who do you want for Christmas?

ChopChop wants RoysPlayThing / RoysPlayThing wants BoyToy, her kids more often & ChopChop to slam her up against the wall & f@#$ her unmercifully ... is that about right?

I don't know about the rest of the people you wrote about but I think you got ours nailed!
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

ChopChop wants RoysPlayThing / RoysPlayThing wants BoyToy, her kids more often & ChopChop to slam her up against the wall & f@#$ her unmercifully ... is that about right?

I don't know about the rest of the people you wrote about but I think you got ours nailed!

So glad you liked it ... and I'm happy to see that at least 2 people appreciate my efforts:

and is really obsessed with this "list".

I'm definitely not the only one who's a [url "http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=768043#768043">cummulative list of who wants who but I guess she likes me :S
Actually, ... on second thought, maybe she doesn't [:/]
... they ARE my own (boobies) ... B| >:(

Of course Roy is happy with the list because he loves to write and read about his sex life. Although it gets a little old, I still like him tons, so I am willing to endure reading about his and Plaything's sex life since it makes them happy to be super sexual in public. :)
Anyhoo, that said, girl you should know that I meant no offense with my last post. (I'm sorry if I crossed a line.) You cannot hear inflection of the voices online, so you may have read too much into it. (Hence the scary face for added "drama"...weeeeee!) The truth is that you ARE obsessed with the list. :ph34r: Others are, too! :o It's OK. I am obsessed with skydiving, with DZ.com and with DZ.commers, too. No harm done, I hope. Friends? :)

Anyhoo, that said, girl you should know that I meant no offense with my last post. (I'm sorry if I crossed a line.) You cannot hear inflection of the voices online, so you may have read too much into it. (Hence the scary face for added "drama"...weeeeee!) The truth is that you ARE obsessed with the list. :ph34r: Others are, too! :o It's OK. I am obsessed with skydiving, with DZ.com and with DZ.commers, too. No harm done, I hope. Friends? :)

I admit I was really beginning to wonder ... 2 replies (in 2 separate threads) directed right at me & neither were positive. [:/]
But you're absolutely correct ... it is hard to judge inflection on the computer ... so, thanks oodles for explaining & yes, most definitely, Friends.;)

You know, I know that I apologized, but I am a teensy bit confused that you claim that MY posts aimed at you are not positive. I don't even know you at all, so how could they be personal? Actually, I have only ever been supportive in a past thread (the "Boobies" thread). I was sticking up for you and your thread, and I even called you "ballsy"HERE for showing your real skydiver chick breasts as opposed to the "tit-ee bar's fake whuffo breasts". You understood that I was complimenting you, then, and you even thanked me for what I wrote HERE Why the change of heart?

In this "Who do you want for Christmas" thread, I was poking gentle fun at how carried away this list had gotten. These posts were also poking gentle (sort-of) fun at you and the "list", ONE, TWO, THREE, Mine was the FOURTH. You never had harsh words when the men posted their comments. Why the harsh words for me?

Since I fail to see what non-positive words of mine towards you, you refer to, please PM me if you can explain. This is how misunderstandings should probably be dealt with, anyway before sensitive people (like me) get their feelings hurt. [:/]

LOL DAMN
girl are you a lawyer.

If i ever go to court i want you on my side ;)

I think I better put this at the end of my post

Radio voice.
This post is for entertainment purposes only and is not a direct insult or criticism of any one. End of Radio voice

Smile lets not get caught up in the little stuff I love both of you isn’t that all that matters.
:P
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

mile lets not get caught up in the little stuff I love both of you isn’t that all that matters.

ROFLMAO!!! Well, you know, I luv ya, too! You're a cool cat, Darius. I like that. ;)

I am feeling sick today with sooo much pain and feel like I am going to puke because I haven't been feeling well for a while now. I'm missing a dinner that I wanted to go to tonight because of my health, and I am soo bummed about that. :( That must explain why I took Dawn's prior post to heart. :$
Hey, Dawn looked up replies from my past, too, in her post to me a few posts up! LOL! :ph34r: I was thinking that same thing, "WOW! This is just for fun! Chill, girlfriend." (Especially when I saw the frownie face and beat-up face at the end of the post aimed towards me.) I was a little startled that my past quote to her were taken the wrong way, soooo I just wanted to clarify, in the same way that she posted to me, with research and all. :)

I agree with this totally! ... You must have got my point.

Certainly we can debate how something was perceived or how something was ment to be taken 'til the day is long.
Case in point, you say, "I think that these chicks are quite ballsy for posting their own (boobies)!" You say this was a statement of support but without offering any emotions of support (;), B|, :)And you correctly state that, "You cannot hear inflection of the voices online." Indeed, since you could not hear the sarcastic, "Thanks :)But admittedly, I wasn't as graceful when you used the word "obsessed" to describe me in correlation to this list. Once again, I'm not exactly viewing this as a positive statement since obsessed is defined as an "unhealthy preoccupation." As for the others, they were only commenting on the free time I have available not how unremoved I am from this list.
In my mind "she said, she said" can be debated just as we could debate the differences & similarities of apples to oranges. In the end it all boils down to how motivated & persuasive you are to influence those around you to view the world, or in this case the misunderstanding, the way you see it. But what are you really left with ... an apple & an orange ... & 2 cool skychicks who could better direct this energy to harass the skyboys instead of each other. :P ;) B| Or could use these energies to get well. :)I'm chalking this one up to background differences (you say "toe-mae-toe" I say "toe-ma-toe") & erasing the chalkboard ... I hope you're feeling better real soon ... stay cool Girlfriend. B| ;)

I agree with this totally! ... You must have got my point.

ummm, {{whispers}} I understand it so well, cuz, ummm, well, ummm {{nervous giggle}} ... ummm, too embarassed to say ... :$ ...

hehehe ... he said "nailed" ...hehehe

I think that you two are rubbing off on me! :ph34r:

SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

B|B|B|B|

They Make medicine for that - and excersise couold help as well.

BUMP!!!

SO - have any opinions changed?

Whats the skinny?

Who Do YOU Want For Christmas?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!
SANTA'S COMING EARLY!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

B|B|B|B|

They Make medicine for that - and excersise couold help as well.

BUMP!!!

SO - have any opinions changed?

Whats the skinny?

Whou Do YOU Want For Christmas?

It's about the same for me... ---> RoysPlayThing wants ChopChop to slam her up against the wall & f@#$ her unmercifully ...I would also like to add some more to this... I would also like him to slap my ass, and pull my hair... Oh, and I'd like to go up on the roof again... that was really fun...Of course those other places were right up my alley also...:$ ...Hehehee...I said "alley".. :):D

wow.....my list is long, but destinguished

used real names in cases where i know them to protect the not so innocent

Shannon
Lainy
Lany
Alli
Mel
Arlo
Ro
Bettina
Chelle
Sam
Nicki
Wendy

i know im forgetting some....but what a list.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

wow.....my list is long, but destinguished

used real names in cases where i know them to protect the not so innocent

Shannon
Lainy
Lany
Alli
Mel
Ro
Bettina
Chelle
Sam
Nicki
Wendy

i know im forgetting some....but what a list.

I guess I should have clarified - >:(

I didn't mean "post who you GOT for Christmas . . . ":D:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun