vstar2001

swinging

I use the swings at the park whenever I can, and jump off from as high as I can go.

Swinging is fun! :o
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

had a friend that was heavily into it with her spouse. Something that he really wanted, she could have cared less, but definitely liked the variety. She didn't come from a 'stable' background so all the swinging did was screw her up even more. Too many emotional attachments to too many partners and also too many people she didn't want to play with but felt obligated since he spouse got to 'play' with the other partner.

If it was just sex with no attachments involved, it could be done. but by human nature, there is generally an attachment that gets involved with it. not necessarily health to the mind in some aspects.
-----
~~~Michael

Why open up an envelope that is better left unopened?

same reason you open christmas presents on christmas eve - curiousity. Sometimes you're not happy with what you get though and wish you never would have done it.
-----
~~~Michael

I simply would never give it consideration. I guess I take my wedding vows seriously.

And that's why you're one of the few upstanding people on these forums. Good to know there are some good decent people left that respect women and don't violate them....mentally or physically.

Forty-two

And that's why you're one of the few upstanding people on these forums.

I've met a ton of the men from dz.com. The vast majority of them are decent and I'm glad to call them my friends. Who have you actually met in person?

The ones who are suspicious are the ones who hide personal attacks in carefully worded and carefully placed posts in the forums, the ones who stalk other members and the ones who spread rumors through pm's.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And that's why you're one of the few upstanding people on these forums.

I've met a ton of the men from dz.com. The vast majority of them are decent and I'm glad to call them my friends. Who have you actually met in person?

The ones who are suspicious are the ones who hide personal attacks in carefully worded and carefully placed posts in the forums, the ones who stalk other members and the ones who spread rumors through pm's.

Dang awesome post skymama, even though we've never met I respect you B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

He forgot to mention his wife is a divorce attorney...

We both are. Seriously. Seeing our clients lets us better nip issues before they become problems.

A married couple doing divorce law. Interesting, ain't it?

It's kind of like the M.A.D. theory of nuclear armament. :D